Chapter 56

😗🔥

---

Ishan kissed Shubman.

Yes you heard it right, Ishan kissed Shubman, while stradling him in Shubman's very own bedroom.

It was an impulsive action, and Ishan did pulled away just after their lips brushed slightly but the damage was already done.

His heartbeat raced while millions of thoughts buzzed in his mind as he saw Shubman's shocked face.

But before he could regret what he did Shubman shook out of his trance and pulled Ishan by his hair kissing him again.

This time it wasn't just a mere brush of lips. It was a real kiss, their teeth clashing as they both devoured each other's mouth.

Wait wait. You guys might be thinking how it all happened? Out of syllabus ho gya naa.
[It went out of syllabus right]

Let's switch back 6 hours before, from where it all started.

---

"Do you think it was actually a good decision of letting Ishan go with Shubman?"

"Dad you are having second thoughts over this thing? You should be reflecting over your behavior. The way you were teasing both of them when they haven't even realized their feelings. They were so uncomfortable because of you," Mayank scowled.

"They were anything but uncomforable and you talk about not realizing their feelings? What was the kiss in the morning about then? I don't go around giving morning kisses to my friends,"

"It was an incident. Ishan sleepily kissed him, Shubman didn't know he was going to do that."

"But Shubman didn't pulled away, and my dear son, Ishan was sleepily dreaming about kissing him and accidentally did it in reality. So they both know what they want, they are just too shy to confess."

"Oh love guru ji then tell when they will get confident enough to propose?"

"If it was fictional story then with the way I turned up the heat of jealousy they will be fucking each other tonight only but it's reality so let's give them three days."

"Three days are too early for these thick heads,"

"You bet," His dad snickered.

"I do," Mayank smirked.

"Oh so we are actually betting huh. Then I shall remain on my decision of them being a couple in three days,"

"If they take more than a month then you will let me get a gun license,"

"And if I will win then you will name your son as Sarank,"

"Ugh not again," Mayank huffed.

"Stop fussing over this. We are in a deal now,"

"But what if its a girl?"

"Then Maira, 'Ma'yank and Sa'ra'." His dad shrugged.

"What about the I?"

"You forgetting about the main person who helped you to actually get a chance in getting Sara? If it wasn't for Ishan then Sara would be marrying Shubman in 3-4 years. But thanks to Ishan now your biggest competitor is out of the race"

"Just because someone who deserved her is out of the race doesn't mean I am automatically someone of her league. There is a reason she is just my crush."

"Have you seen yourself in mirror boy? You are definitely of her league. I have seriously planned everything onto how you can get Sara. She will love you back trust me,"