Chapter 30

I was gonna update the chapter but then I was getting notifs of someone commenting on this book. The person was on 25th chapter so I waited for her to complete the chaps, with her comments i was knowing on which chapter she is.

So when I stopped getting notifs and saw her comments on last chapter I updated this one. As everyone should read from the same page yk

Now back to story

---

His dad doesn't even trust him, instead he trust the video more.

Ishan wanted to cry. Why is it all happening to him? First the video of him with Aditi leaking to his friends, well the video didn't even made any sense tbh but still. Then his father getting a call from unknown number.

Then him getting kidnapped and now again his father getting a fake video.

What if all of this was done by the same person?

But why would someone want to cause so much trouble in his life? Did he offended someone in any way?

Wait, the last video of Shubman giving him meds, it was of today. How did someone recorded them in the morning?

"Hey, what happened?" A sudden voice jolted Ishan. He squealed turning around to see somebody standing in all formal wear.

Ishan stared at him with confused eyes.

"Oh yeah, you won't remember me obviously. I am Naman." Naman told holding his hand out.

"Oh yeah, you are the one who saved me right?" Ishan asked while shaking his hand. Naman eagerly nodded his head making Ishan laugh slightly at his action.

His eyes suddenly going to his hand.

"How did you got hurt?" Ishan asked looking at his wrist.

"The kidnapper sliced it with knife while I was fighting with him." Naman replied while tugging at his coat hiding the bandage.

"Ohh I am so sorry because of me you got hurt." Ishan said still staring at his wrist.

"It's okay sir, and the scratch doesn't even hurt much." Naman shrugged.

"Scratch? But didn't he hit you with knife?" Ishan asked.

"I mean yeah, why are we talking about this? I should be asking about your health. How are you feeling?" Naman replied.

"I am fine" Ishan said still staring at his hand.

'What the heck am I even thinking? He saved me, Rohit bhai told me he saved me. Then why his scratch is reminding me of yesterday? I should seriously stop thinking like Shubi. Because of him I am doubting this gentleman.'

Ishan's train of thoughts stopped when he felt a hand on his waist.

"What are you doing?" Ishan asked stepping back.

"S-sorry there was a bug." Naman said pulling his hand back while feeling a bit flustered.

"Bug? Where?" Ishan furrowed his eyebrows checking his sides.

"It's gone now" Naman replied while grinning. Even his small actions are cute.

"Ohh okay, thank you" Ishan chirped.

"Where are you going?" Naman asked when he turned back.

"For breakfast" Ishan answered.

"Can I join you? I don't know anyone and eating alone would be a bummer." Naman smiled sheepishly.

"I am so sorry Naman but I can't. The security won't allow anyone in Indian cricket team's dining hall." Ishan looked at him apologetically.

"We can eat in the cafe downstairs?"