Chapter 67

"Not that I didn't like it but why so sudden?" Shubman looked at Ishan who was fiddling his hands.

When Ishan bid everyone bye and had his already packed bag ready [he never opened it since Mayank brought him to Punjab] Shubman insisted to be the only one taking Ishan to Airport.

Everyone knowing the lovers need some alone time they let him go, Mrs Gill didn't said anything because, well she was already traumatized seeing them together in the morning, she doesn't want to experience another shock. So that's how Shubman and Ishan were in Mayank's car, going to the airport.

But when a red light came and Shubman stopped the car he was surprised with a sudden kiss on his lips.

"I wanted to kiss you before departure and as some people might be there so I thought of just giving the goodbye kiss here," Ishan muttered.

Shubman pulled the car aside on the curb making Ishan look at him in confusion. But before he could ask him Shubman pulled him back kissing him again.

Ishan wrapped his arms around Shubman's neck melting into the kiss. He bit onto Shubman's lip sulking on it afterwards making Shubman moan against his lips.

Ishan's hand tightened around Shubman's neck when he felt Shubman's touch on his thigh.

"Shu—" Their moment was interrupted by a call on Shubman's phone.

Shubman groaned trying to ignore it but Ishan pulled back slumping against the seat making Shubman pull back as well while harshly whipping out his phone.

It was Sara.

Ishan also must have sneaked a peak because his mood turned sour while grumbling a small 'oh'.

"Ish–"

"It's okay, pick up her call. Let's not keep her waiting." Ishan gave a small smile while looking out at the window.

Shubman stared at him before putting the phone on speaker.

"Hey Shubman," her voice blazed inside the car making Ishan look back at him.

"Hey Sara, how are you?" Shubman asked all the while staring back at Ishan.

"Well not at all good. Infact who would be okay with waking up with hundreds of messages of people giving their condolences to me, while I don't even know what happened." She gave a dramatic sigh.

"Sorry about that, I should have warned you beforehand." Shubman replied looking at Ishan who was scrunching his nose feeling bad for Sara.

"It's okay, I got some extra publicity so that's a win for me lmao. But hey I watched the interview and couldn't you be less harsh? You literally said I was a forced crush to you... I thought you liked me atleast a bit more than that," Sara snickered.

"Wait you knew I had a crush on you?"

"Shubman you literally acted like a lost puppy but then again you used to ghost me everytime for Ishan. Now I can understand why,"

Ishan looked at Shubman who was blushing.

"It's not like that,"

"Oh please you can't lie to me yo— yeah dad, okay just give me a moment. Hey Shub I have to go out real quick, I will talk to you later? Say hyy to Ishan from my side okay?. Byee" She said cutting the call not even letting Shubman respond.

"You didn't had to put it on speaker. I do trust you," Ishan said.

"I don't want you to blindly trust me as well. Besides we are going to meet after weeks so I can't let you get anxious as well even for a tiny bit," Shubman grinned.