Chapter 26

A/N - I don't know which celebrity you all are talking about but there ain't any celeb in this story as long as I know.

Glad that stilltheoneiwant CastleInAir stressismyfriend knows about the flight man and yep you guys are right.

The flight man, Naman, which you all probably forgot is in the 9th chapter.

Lemme explain a bit about him, he is a fan of Ishan and has dimples.

Now back to the story.

---

Ishan squinted his eyes. His head thumped wildly. He couldn't even open his eyes properly.

With great difficulty, he could see a blurred figure. He was in a car and the man beside him was driving with a wide grin on his face, he had dimples.

"Shubi?" Ishan mumbled. His throat was a bit clogged.

The car slowed down as the man looked at him. His face was not similar to Shubman's, but again his vision was too blurred to even get the difference.

"Ishan you are up?" The man asked, his voice raspy.

"Shubi my head hurts," Ishan replied.

"It's okay babe, let us reach the hotel first then I will take care of you." Again the raspy voice not at all like Shubman. Shubman also never called him babe before?

His head hurts too much to even recognize Shubman.

Suddenly a gust of wind came making him shiver.

"What happened?" The man asked staring at Ishan who was shivering slightly.

"Cold" Ishan whispered. The car halted.

He took off both his and Ishan's seat belt. The sudden touch had jolted Ishan.

Taking off his jacket he made Ishan wear it.

"Let me do it, baby," He said when Ishan took the jacket to wear it by himself.

No matter how much his head hurt he can still wear the jacket but he didn't question Shubman and let him do it. His hands were a bit rough.

He leaned in to peck Ishan's cheek and nibbled it a bit making Ishan scrunch up his nose.

"You changed your perfume?" Ishan asked inhaling the musky scent of wood.

"Yeah, you like it?" The man grinned booping his nose.

"It sucks" Ishan pulled away holding his head which was pounding really bad now. He could feel his head exploding. Supposedly shubman, zipped up the jacket and patted his shoulder.

"Can't risk you getting sick" He muttered before taking the seat belt.

But before he could put the seat belt on Ishan a loud bang on his car was heard.

Ishan's head throbbed more at the sound. His vision was too blurred to even figure out the three men standing outside of the car.

"Fucker come out" A voice roared kicking the door of the car.

Naman's breath hitched seeing Rohit, Virat, and Shubman standing out. How did they get here?

With a shaky hand, he opened the door and came out, closing the door behind him.

Just as he came out his face was met with a strong punch.

"Cheeku wait," Rohit said holding him back.