Epilogue [M]

A/N - Who goes to a date on valentine's day when you can just sit in your room writing Ishman smut?

I mean I know that's just an excuse for me being single but hey you guys are also reading it instead of going out so you all are not much better as well okay

---

Oh yeah and I was thinking to give a warning before starting the smut coz some of you all are still innocent...but tbh this whole chapter will be just smut so I would suggest to not read this chapter as it's an epilogue anyways.

But don't worry I will continue to give updates on my other ishman books regularly.

So lets get started with this update ::

---

"Daddy push harder,"

"Princess I can't be more fast than this."

"Please daddy, faster."

"No baby, what if you fall down." Shubman hummed still pushing the swing a bit more hardly.

Urvashi giggled enjoying the moment.

"Hey Shub, come inside. It seems like it would rain soon." Mayank called out while picking up Sarank in his arms as well.

"Nuh I want to enjoy the swing more." Urvashi pouted as Shubman pulled her out.

"Baby you are going to spend two days in here. I am sure you will get plenty of time to enjoy in Mayank Uncle's garden."

"Okay, fine. But can I at least go on the elephant slide once more before we go in?" Urvashi pleaded.

"Okay, one more time but that's it," Shubman agreed, pushing her up at the slide.

---

"Why didn't Ishan came with you?" Sara asked after taking the kids in their room.

"He was tired," Shubman shrugged drinking the orange juice.

"What did you to my son huh?" Mr Sharma asked taking a seat beside him.

"Oh nothing much, just what a married couple do. " Shubman murmured.

"You all are so gross," Mayank sighed shaking his head.

"Oh come on babe, it ain't like you didn't did the same to me tons of time." Sara snorted making Mayank choke loudly.

"Babe," Mayank winced, his face burning with embarrassment.

"Oh by the way Shubman, you didn't hurt him like last time naa?" Mr Sharma raised his eyebrows.

"That was 10 years ago and it was a one time mistake," Shubman whined remembering that time.

It was during the ipl season probably in 2030. Shubman went to Ishan's hotel room to surprise him but he instead got a surprise when he saw him masturbating while watching porn.

Seeing Ishan getting off by watching other men had ticked Shubman in the wrong way so he ended up with punishing Ishan in the hotel room with the toys he always carried in his bag.

They used to be a horny couple at that time, having too many weird kinks. So using handcuffs, gag and a vibrator on Ishan for 15-20 minutes was common. Ishan was also comfortable with that sort of punishments but that day Shubman accidentally went too far.

He left Ishan in his room with a vibrator up his ass on full mode, hand and legs tied with the silk rope and a gag on his mouth for a few minutes.

He initially just wanted to bring some wine and ice for some more dirty stuff he will do on Ishan later on but forgot about it when he met the other members already downing with shots. A few minutes of fun won't hurt much right? But then that turned into 2 hours.