Chapter 31

I am sorry...ik I don't update the night whenever India lose but I just don't get the inspiration to write yk...I feel lost so i am really sorry.

I will give a double update today as a compensation. So yep gonna update another chapter tonight.

---

"You are not coming with us for the morning practice. We might allow you for the evening session but that will happen only when the doctor allows." Rohit said sternly.

Ishan huffed getting up and walking out of their room, going back into his own room.

He was feeling fine. Can't they let him practice. He wanted to practice hard so he could perform better tomorrow and show his dad he also worked hard.

But his team members also think he is not fit enough to even practice for the finals.

Getting inside the room he smashed the door hard before laying down on the bed.

Everyone can think of him as a useless fellow, he won't care anymore. If they don't think he is capable of even practicing with them it's okay, he will practice alone. But he won't just sit and do nothing. He will prove everyone he is neither a fragile piece of glass nor a good for nothing son.

He will show them he is capable of much more than these pity looks.

But first he should stop thinking about them because if he continued to do so then his mind is going to blast.

Ishan pulled out his phone to divert his attention and scrolled through his gallery. A recent video on the whatsapp album was sparkling marked as new.

Oh yeah that video. How did that video got recorded anyway?

Ishan clicked on the video seeing it again. Shubman was giving him medicine, the angle was from above the cupboard?

Ishan looked at the cupboard, nothing was above there though. Ishan climbed up the cupboard checking it but there was seriously nothing.

A sudden bell jolted him. Sighing Ishan climbed down and went to open the door.

"Sir we wanted to ask some questions regarding yesterday." The policeman said.

Ishan hummed letting them get inside.

"I just came for the moral support. Don't want anything to trigger you." Kamlesh, their senior physiotherapist shrugged.

"Thanks" Ishan smiled letting him come inside too.

"So what you wanted to ask?" Ishan asked sitting on the sofa.

"What happened yesterday?"

"I was in a cab then I saw some men dressed in all black sudde—"

"No sir, from the starting. Everything in detail. We already know this much information. " The police officer said.

"You can tell everything you remember, it's okay if you don't remember some bits." Kamlesh assured.

Ishan smiled nefore turning his attention back at them.

"I was in the cab we were going to my location. I remember drinking water the driver gave me and after that I was feeling a bit tired maybe that's why I just slept. Th—"

"Wait, the driver gave you the bottle?" The policeman asked and Ishan hummed.

"Then surely the water was mixed with xxx drug." Kamlesh said and the policeman nodded his head.

"But didn't you asked for the water?" The other officer said.

"No I just said that it's getting a bit hot suddenly and then he handed me a bottle of cold water saying today it's a bit hot." Ishan explained.