Chapter 54

Giving double updates coz I love you all ❌️

Giving double update coz you guys bullied me into giving it ✔️

But seriously my externals are starting and just after my exams I have to give competitive exam as well...I am preparing for my master competitive exam so I might start giving irregular updates instead of the daily ones like I used to.

Sorry in advance but I will try to give update whenever I can promish!

But please bare with me for this month...I swear I will give you all two epilogue chapters as a treat if you all will listen this one!

So thank you and sorry pehle se hi

---

Also before starting I want to ask you guys...when two people kiss where do you think that means? On cheek or lips?

---

Now back to story ::

"Not a view I was expecting to see the first thing in morning," Mr Sharma spoke coming to the hallway.

Shubman quickly let go of Ishan making him fall on the couch. Ishan grumbled slightly but soon cuddled the pillow while falling asleep.

"Aree sambhal kar," Mr Sharma said seeing the commotion.
[Be careful]

"Good morning uncle," Shubman said.

"Morning toh tumne apni already good krwali so I don't think I have to say it back," Mr Sharma smirked.
[Your morning just got good because of Ishan so I don't think I have to say it back]

Shubman blushed rubbing his lips with the back of his hands where Ishan had pecked him a moment ago.

"Dad, you can't just say that to him."Mayank whispered going towards his dad.

"Why? A little teasing won't hurt. He is Ishan's man right?"

"Huh?" Shubman's eyes widened.

"You are Shubman right?" Mr Sharma grinned.

"Ouh ouh yeah, I am Shubman. Nice to meet you uncle." Shubman replied while blushing.

"Abhi tak tu gya nahi? Main chai bhi le aayi," Mrs Sharma interrupted them while coming with a tray in her hand.
[You haven't gone to freshen up yet? I brought the tea already]

"I was just going," Mayank said.

"Ruk, Ishan ko bhi upar leja. Yaha par kese akad ke soya hai bechara." She said putting the tray on the table.
[Take Ishan to your bedroom. He will feel so uncomfortable sleeping here]

Mayank nodded taking Ishan with him upstairs.

"Where are you going Shubi? Come and sit with us. Let's drink tea while it's hot," Mrs Sharma said and Shubman looked at the retreating figure of Mayank before sitting down on the couch.

"Thank you," Shubman muttered taking the cup from Mrs. Sharma's hand and a biscuit as well.

"So how is it going for you? I am sure the trolls and everything would not be easy," Mr Sharma said and Shubman hummed.

"Yeah it isn't but atleast I got my family to support me." Shubman replied.

And soon they all were fallen into a calm conversation.

---

"You are lying right?" Ishan whispered with widened eyes.

Ishan woke up when Mayank put him on the bed. So they both freshened up quickly when Mayank told him who came to meet him.