Epilogue [1]

"I am so sorry,"

"I am so sorry,"

"I am so sorry,"

"I am so sorry,"

"I am so sorry,"

"Why did you stopped? There are still 31 times left till you reach 150," Ishan said looking at his husband who was laying down on the floor breathing heavily.

Manu, Sammy, Vamika and Urvashi giggled seeing Shubman in this state.

"I am sorry jaan," Shubman tiredly let out while breathing heavily.

"Sorry won't cut anything, you are teaching our kids such bad and explicit things, " Ishan scowled.

"I am sorry babe, I just got carried away. I was too excited to tell them about our story. It still feels like a dream for me to have an angel like husband you know." Shubman said pouting.

"Angel? But Dada said Papa is fairy?" Urvashi said tilting her head.

Ishan glared at Shubman who had his eyes widened as well.

"I-I can explain, I didn't meant it as fairy kind of fairy. It was the good fsiries like in her children book. I swear I didn't meant it like that," Shubman said.

"Don't you dare talk to me right now. I am done with you," Ishan scowled walking upstairs.

"Uh oh, Is Papa mad? Will he not eat dinner with us?" Urvashi looked at Shubman who patted her head before following Ishan upstairs.

"Urvashi, I am sure they are just playing adult game. Shall we watch their wedding recordings till they come back?" Manu said so that Urvashi would not get sad.

Urvashi quickly nodded her head as they all went towards the couch and settled themselves there.

---

The girls were munching on snacks while watching the recording of finale of World Cup, 2027.

Ishan proposed Shubman right after he was done giving his speech for the player of tournament.

He had been thinking for a while now, of proposing Shubman. He even always carried the ring with him in his purse. Way before the world cup started.

It was then only when his purse accidentally fell on the room, everyone were coming to change after celebrating the grand win of 2027 world cup.

The adrenaline was still high, New Zealand had been a tough team to compete with. But still India won the finals and brought the trophy home.

Nobody noticed the ring box toppling out of the purse, being too busy gushing about their win.

After all it was the last world cup of their seniors. Rohit and Virat even were going to announce their retirement the next day.

Rahul saw Ishan picking up the ring box hastily only for the ring to sneak out of the box.

The ring landed just beside his shoe. He picked up the ring only to look at Ishan staring at him with a horrified look.

"What happened Ish?" He asked when Ishan tried to quickly take the ring from his hand.

"I-I-I nothing...it's just a wrong sized ring. I was going to return it," He stuttered while quickly putting it back in the box and throwing the ring box inside his purse.

"That was a couple ring," Rahul deadpanned.

"It is not!" Ishan squealed a bit too loudly.

This made everyone look at them.