Chapter 57 (M)

I believe I can write it, otherwise you guys will chop my head and I love my head and I wanna stay alive as well.

For my still innocent babies I have marked where this smut part will end so please skip to that.

SCROLL DOWN FAST TO SKIP THIS SMUT.

The way I know how 60 percent of you all are still gonna read. So just a small req...don't comment on the smut part...you guys can comment on the later thingies but not on this smut part T^T

Okay let's start

I have marked where smut will end so please skip to that if you don't like smut.

--- [M] Skip it if you are under 21 ---

"Will you let me fuck you jaan? I will treat you so well, I promise."

Ishan's mind felt fuzzy, with the way Shubman was mouthing against his neck he could feel the vibrations on his skin.

"Hngh," Ishan moaned feeling how Shubman's fingers skim across his taut muscles and then Shubman was kissing him. Everywhere.

Goosebumps. That's what Ishan felt wherever Shubman touched him.

"Don't be a tease," Ishan whined.

Shubman chuckled hoarsely, trailing his lips downward. He hooked one finger on Ishan's waistband looking at him.

"Be fast," Ishan huffed out taking heavy breaths. His hair disheveled while his body was all flushed.

Shubman leaned upward giving him a chaste kiss on his lips while discarding Ishan's underwear.

Ishan groaned pulling Shubman closer as he humped his cock on Shubman's thigh. Shubman pulled away.

"I hate you," Ishan hissed out.

Shubman laughed before pushing his head down untill he was an eye level to Ishan's cock.

"What do we have here?" he said, blowing on Ishan's cock. He blew, and blew, and Ishan whimpered, shuddering.

He opened his eyes to glare at Shubman. The words he'd intended to say died on his lips. Seeing Shubman between his legs, lips inches away from his hard cock was…

"Weird, this is so weird." Ishan whispered.

 "Weird?"  Shubman's hands on his thighs tightened, his shoulders stiffening.

Did he do anything wrong? Was he creeping out Ishan?

"Yeah, this is weird. We are here fucking while your sister is just downstairs. We don't even have any shame," Ishan said.

"I would rather be shameless then not get to see you under me like this," Shubman said grabbing Ishan's cock and giving it a few tugs.

Ishan swallowed his further complaints while grabbing the sheets beneath him. Shubman surely knew how to shut him up.

God, Ishan panted as Shubman's hand tightened around his cock. He was doing so well, Ishan felt he could burst any moment.

Shubman pulled away his hand the exact moment Ishan felt himself cumming.

"What—" Ishan whined disoriented.

"Not yet," Shubman rasped, his hand toying with a drawer as he pulled out lube and condom.

"Wait isn't that what harry bhai gifted you on your birthday?" Ishan looked at him. Shubman hummed peeling off the wrapper from the lube bottle.