Chapter 38

The way you all ask for update is getting so damn creative lmaoo 😭😭

One is going like this ::

Kya aapke toothpaste mein namak hai ❌
Kya aapke drafts mein update hai ✔

And then the other one be like this ::

Om jai author mata
Jaldi update kyu nahi aata

And there are a lot more...istg I am laughing like a maniac seeing your comments.

Now back to the story which you all awaited since so long

---

Shubman winced slightly squinting his eyes.

Looking around while his head still hurt like a bitch, he was confused as to why was he biting Ishan's neck?

He pulled away feeling wetness around his bottom. Did he peed?

He gasped pulling away and suddenly hit his back against something hard.

Wait they weren't on the bed. Both of them were laying on the bathtub. Well Ishan was laying on the bathtub and Shubman was laying on him. And they both were naked.

Ishan's underwear was floating in the bathtub while Shubman's clothes were messily thrown on the floor.

What the heck happened last night? An why was he biting on Ishan's neck in his sleep?

[A/N - They both just gave each other a handjob and nothing else. Well ishan was a bit bold so he gave a blowjob as well but let's not get into that.]

Fuck his whole body was sore and he was shivering a bit. Well they were in the bathtub without any clothes so definitely he will feel cold.

Shubman sighed getting out of the bath tub, his legs felt jelly. How long were they cramped up inside the bathtub?

Grabbing a towel, he quickly dried himself off before pulling Ishan out of the bathtub as well. As soon as he dropped him to their bed, he realized that he was wet again. He should have helped him out first. What the heck was he even thinking?

He felt completely disoriented, his body numb and his head pounding as if it were being repeatedly struck with a hammer. And not even remembering what happened yesterday was adding more to the headache.

He sighed grabbing his phone only to groan when he saw the time. Only 10 minutes left to get ready and grab breakfast. He looked at Ishan shaking him who just whined and snuggled to the sheets.

"Bihari sala agar ab tune mujh par gussa nikala ki mene tujhe nahi uthaya toh phir dekhliyo" Shubman huffed grabbing some clothes from the closet.

[Bihari if you scolded me for not waking you up then I will see you]

Shubman contemplated for taking a bath but he had spent god knows how many hours in the bathtub so he just opted for cleaning his body with towel. He can take a shower later on if he didn't felt fresh.

After getting ready he again decided to wake up Ishan who didn't even budged.

"I am not your parent" Shubman tsked before grabbing a towel for Ishan too and drying him.

Just like how a mother readies her toddler for school, Shubman did for Ishan. Making him wear boxer when he was naked and sleeping in all his glory was a bit embarrassing but Shubman couldn't leave the boy behind.

"Look at him sleeping without any worry." Shubman scoffed holding him in his arms and going out of the room.

Nobody was on the corridor at this time as it was still a bit early but they gotta have breakfast early so they can give their stomach to consume it and then practice as well.