Chapter 36

Okay you all so as you all know that I have laid many mysteries and things in the story and now it's finally to wrap and unveil each of them turn by turn

1. Mayank (the talks  which happened with Ishan that you all still dunno)

2. Naman ( These recent thingies )

3. Sara and Shubi's past ( that will actually be unveiled like a lot afterrr prolly in the ending chaps)

4. Shubish cute moments ( I mean you all were deprived of it so be ready for some really cute and hot moments and don't worry urvi baby ka intezaam humne krdiya hai)

Now back to story

---

"Nothing" Virat said looking at Ishan.

"It is definitely not nothing. You guys are talking about me behind my back as well?" Ishan looked at them.

"Ishu wh—"

"No bhai I know you also are talking about how much of a slut I am right?" Ishan scoffed.

"What the heck are you saying?" Rishabh asked.

"Please stop acting. I know what you all think about me. It's okay, I don't care you can think whatever you want to." Ishan huffed out before going to sit on the bed.

They all looked at Shubman who was standing by the door.

"What did you said to him?" Rohit whispered.

"I didn't meant that. He took it in a wrong way. I was just angry and babbled things." Shubman murmured.

"Bro he is already not in a right mindset and you–"

"What are you all murmuring about? Can't even talk in front of me huh? You all hate me so much." Ishan said.

"Ishu no. You are getting all of this wrong. Why would we ever think ill about you? We were doing all this for you only." Surya said.

"You all are doing it for me? Why? Can't I take care of myself now? You all are not my guardians who need to help me out everytime. I am not an idiot." Ishan scowled.

"Ishu don't take out my anger on other members. You are angry on me right? Then why are you questioning them? They just wanted to help you because they care about you." Shubman said.

Ishan looked at him with a pained expression. "I just...I don't know how to handle all of this. I feel like everyone is against me."

Shubman walked over to Ishan and sat down next to him on the bed.

"Ishan, we're not against you. We care about you and we just want to support you through all of this. Now if you will go and make a criminal your boyfriend shouldn't we atleast show you the right way." He said taking Ishan's hand and holding him.

"I feel like a third wheel all of a sudden." Rishabh whispered to others.

"The feeling is mutual." Surya hummed.

"So we should go out and let them sort it out on their own?"  Virat asked in a whisper not to disturb Shubish who were kind of in their own world forgetting about others.

"But I want to know the reason why Ishan threw that bomb all of a sudden?" Shreyas muttered.

"Bomb? Where?" Rishabh jolted.

"He is talking about Naman being Ishan's boyfriend." Rohit smacked him.

"Oh yeah sorry sorry. By the way I also want to know the reason." Rishabh murmured.

"We can talk about it later on too. I don't want to spoil their moment. Their had been enough drama today after all." Siraj spoke.

"Yeah we all should quietly walk out. We can talk about it later." Rohit hummed and everyone went out of their room while trying to make as less sound as they could.