Chapter 35

Accidentally published it before and then unpublished it right away so you all got the notifs but couldn't open it

---

Shubman and Ishan turned to see everyone else huddled towards the entrance of the room.

"Boyfriend?" They asked again.

"You all need to calm down" Ishan whispered.

"Calm down? Ishu do you even know what he did? He was yo—"

"Ishan already knows" Shubman scoffed.

"He knows?" Virat looked at Ishan.

"Then why do you still want to be with him?" Rohit asked.

"I feel like my head is going to explode seeing this." Shreyas retorted seeing the state of Ishan and Naman.

"Why the heck this piece of shit is not gone yet?" Rishabh asked seeing Naman who had a lazy smirk on his face.

"No don't take him away. Please guys we all can discuss it with peace no one needs to be sent into prison." Ishan said.

"Bhenchod agar isko jail ke andar nahi daala toh iski deadbody ke saath main jail jaunga." Virat muttered.

[Benstokes if you don't put him in prison then I will be the one going to prison with his dead body]

"Bhaiya please" Ishan murmured.

"Please what? Seriously Ishan are you dumb or what? You are letting him get away so easily?" Shubman glared at him.

"Shubi listen to me first" Ishan said.

"I can't believe you're defending him after what he did. He lied to us, and most importantly he committed a crime. And now you're just going to let him walk free? That's not right, Ishan." Shubman's voice was filled with frustration and anger.

Ishan sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I know, I know. But there's more to it than you think. Just hear me out, Shubi." Ishan pleaded.

"For fucks sake." Shubman huffed before going out of the room. He was sure if he was going to stay inside the room then he will question his own sanity.

"Shubi wait" Ishan followed him. Shubman didn't listened he walked out into the corridor. Many people were in the corridor, because police in the hotel was definitely not a usual thing for the hotel. So they were just standing out trying to decipher what was happening.

Seeing the two cricketers walking they all murmured among themselves. Nobody understanding what was happening?

Shubman looked around hearing the murmurs.

"What?" He roared. Everyone quickly scurried away at the harsh tone. Shubman looked back seeing Ishan standing behind him.

"Shu–"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He glared at Ishan. Couldn't he change his clothes atleast?

With an annoying sigh he pulled Ishan by his wrist dragging him back.

Ishan flinched at the tight grip.

Just before he thought they were going inside the room Shubman pulled him into a corner.

"Have you finally lost it?" Shubman muttered freeing his hand and slamming him against the wall.

Ishan winced.

"Why are you being so angry Shubi? Atleast listen to me first." Ishan said.

"You boned with that jerk in our room and now I don't even have the right to be angry." Shubman scoffed.