Chapter 55

I have an exam tmr but here I am updating for you all.

If I score low then imma put the blame on you guys

---

"I-I-I can e-explain," Ishan stuttered looking at Shubman.

"Aree what is there to explain beta? It's okay, nobody minds and it's your age to have crush and boyfriend and after 2-3 years marrying your boyfriend. It's alright," Mrs Sharma said.

"Ofcourse that's alright," Shubman smiled staring at Ishan.

"I feel sorry for Ishan," Mr Sharma whispered lowly.

"No you don't," Mayank retorted.

"Yes I actually don't," He gave a smug smile to his son.

"Mumma I am full and dad is also done. So we would be going," Mayank said pulling his dad with him.

"Okay, I am also pretty much done. Do you want anything boys?" She hummed.

"No I think I am also done," Ishan muttered getting up.

"Me as well. Thank you for the breakfast aunty," Shubman smiled at her.

She smiled back getting all the plates from the table. Ishan helped her.

"You don't have to beta, I can do it."

"No I want to," Ishan grinned while chucking the remaining things.

Shubman took everything from Ishan's hand and went to put it in the kitchen.

"I can pick up my own dishes," Ishan scoffed.

Shubman ignored him.

"Shubi you can't be sad over this thing," Ishan said pulling Shubman out of the kitchen.

"And what if I am?"

" It was just a small crush thing I developed during ipl but it was a long time ago. How can you be sad over this?"

"I don't know but I am mad at you. Do you seriously had to like Mayank?"

"I mean true but ouch,"

Shubman and Ishan turned to see Mayank standing behind them.

"I wasn't intending to make you look bad. You are a great guy but I-I just..." Shubman trailed off not knowing how to form the sentence.

"You just don't want Ishan to like any other guy I can understand." Mayank nodded his head.

"Wait, I don't understand. Why can't I like any guy?" Ishan asked.

"Oh jesus, I would rather prefer to watch Dora the explorer with my grand niece." Mr Sharma said walking out of the kitchen.

"Dad eavesdropping is an offense," Mayank deadpanned.

"I was not eavesdropping. It's my home. So i was just walking and perhaps happened to hear your convos, which was not at all intentional" Mr Sharma grinned.

"Dad you should seriously need to get out of here," Mayank said pushing his dad out of the hallway.

"Oh you should also not have interrupted in the first place. Just because you came in between their argument, it didn't turned into a heated confession and they did not sealed the deal with the kiss."

"Dad what the heck are you watching istg? These dramas has taken a toll on you,"

"It's not true. My dramas are actually correct. I can even prove it to you,"

"Sure enlighten me then,"

"Just wait and watch." His dad smirked going back to Ishan and Shubman.

"No don't," Mayank said slapping his head.