Chapter 33

17 September, 2023

Final match of Asia Cup 2023

Indian vs Sri Lanka

[Do I seriously need to explain what happened in the Asia Cup finals?]

[Imma not explain it just gonna mention the fact that Miya magic was over the top that day and boom Sri Lanka was all out in 50 runs in just 15.2 over then Ishan and Shubman came to open in the second innings and scored 51 runs in 6.1 overs and the match was finished]

---

Rohit was giving the last interview of the day when everyone finally went inside the changing room to change.

They all had super fun with the trophy.

"And when Miya was running after the ball, I was like bhai tu bowler hai fielder nahi." Virat snickered and everyone laughed.
[Bro you are a bowler not a fielder]

"For real Siraj was too engrossed to get that hat-trick that he even forgot what was his position." Rahul shook his head.

"But the bowling Siraj did today was just fab" Surya hummed.

"Hardik and Bumrah also did great though but Siraj was just on the next level." Shami grinned.

"For real Hardik bhai took 3 wickets." Ishan said hugging Hardik who chuckled ruffling his hair.

"I also took 6 wickets where is my hug?"  Siraj tilted his head staring at Ishan.

"Not for you, you tried to touch my butt when we were wearing our pads." Ishan glared at him.

"So only Shubman can do it? Aren't we homies? Let me distress myself too." Siraj said.

" Why is everyone after Ishan's ass?" Virat snorted.

" Look who is talking. You always let Rohit bhai touch your tits whenever he is angry." Rishabh smirked.

"I am going to delete that orange app from your phone just you wait." Virat muttered.

"No but seriously there is a trend going on where the homies touch each other's tits and butts whenever they feel stressed." Shreyas said.

"Yeah it is trending so much on Instagram." Surya nodded his head.

Siraj smirked spreading his legs.

"Come sweetheart" Siraj spoke while patting his thigh.

Everyone laughed at that while Ishan blushed slightly.

He jolted when Shubman pulled him by his waist onto his lap.

"My sweetheart" Shubman said and everyone started making ooh sounds.

"Shut up" Ishan huffed getting off from his lap quickly.

"Naah he is my sweetheart. Come here baby let me distress myself." Surya giggled patting his lap as well.

"Bhai" Ishan whined looking at Hardik who was the only one not teasing Ishan.

"Come here Ishu baby" Hardik said in a cooing tone patting his side and Ishan quickly snuggled to him.

"What's happening?" Rohit asked getting inside and seeing everyone laughing.

"Bhaiya everyone are teasing me." Ishan pouted.

"We are not. We were just appreciating that his ass looks like a snack." Surya told.

"Shut up don't call it a snack." Rohit retorted.

Ishan grinned walking towards Rohit and smirking widely.

Rohit hummed putting a hand around his shoulder.