Chapter 37

Ishan gasped pulling away from the kiss.

"You can't kiss me like this" He muttered with wide eyes.

"Why? You can kiss Aditi on lips but not to me." Shubman furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because Aditi likes me"

"I also like you."

"No you like me as a friend. She likes me in more than friendly way where we kiss and do things you know." Ishan hummed making two kissing faces from his hands.

"I also want to do things with you."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, you know what? I want to rip this shirt of Naman's from your body and trace your body with my tongue feeling every dip and curve." Shubman muttered looking straight at Ishan.

Ishan looked away feelings his cheeks burning.

"Won't you let me do it?" Shubman smirked pulling him closer.

"S-shut up" Ishan stuttered hiding his face on Shubman's neck. Shubman chuckled putting his hands under the shirt.

"I seriously don't like this shirt of his on your body sweetheart." Shubman hummed caressing his waist.

"S-stop touching me." Ishan whined.

"Why? Didn't you let that jerk touch you too? Did he make you feel good? Was he better than me?" Shubman asked as his hands began to creep up, causing goosebumps to form on Ishan's skin.

"S-stop please" Ishan whined while his face turned hot.

"Look at you melting in my arms. Did you acted like that in front of him too?" Shubman snickered pressing onto one of his nipple.

"S-shubi please I am hard." Ishan finally said feeling shy all of a sudden after letting it out.

Shubman stilled for a second looking down at his erection before looking up at him again.

Ishan blushed while pulling away from his embrace.

"Wait" Shubman said pulling him back onto his lap.

Ishan looked at him with wide eyes when he felt something poking his thighs.

"You too?" Ishan asked not daring to look down.

"Yes" Shubman smirked.

"W-we shoul—"

"Fuck?"

"Shut up! What are you saying?! What if someone hears?" He gasped putting hands over Shubman's mouth.

[A/N - Ishan didn't said no ;3 ]

Shubman chuckled putting his hand over Ishan's waist pulling him closer.

"Who can even hear us?" Shubman shrugged pecking his nose.

"Naman...ohmigod he can even see us I forgot" Ishan said getting away quickly.

"Don't bring him in between us" Shubman whined.

"Nuh I am serious he can see and even listen to us from there." Ishan said pointing up at the ceiling.

"Is he god?" Shubman said looking up at the ceiling.

"He told me he can see from up there." Ishan said.

"But he is not god, he is a devil. Maybe he can see us from there." Shubman said pointing at the floor.

"From here?" Ishan looked at the floor as well from the corner of bed. Shubman hummed getting behind Ishan and hugging him from back.

"See Naman the chaman, this boy is mine." Shubman said. Ishan chuckled and shook his head.

"And..." Shubman smirked taking the front of Ishan's shirt in his hand tearing it off.

Ishan squealed turning around only to give a better access to Shubman so he could completely tear it off him.

Well, Shubman had seen how the hero tear off the shirt in just one pull and he felt a bit embarrassed to pull it three times to tear it off. The Bollywood set unreal expectations.

"What are you doing?" Ishan gasped now only in his boxers.

"Showing Chaman we don't need his shirt." Shubman scoffed throwing the shirt at floor.

"See I even covered the floor now he cannot see us" Shubman giggled pointing at the shirt.

"No he can still see us." Ishan said holding Shubman to keep himself balanced.

"How?"

"He told me he has eyes on the bathroom too," Ishan told eyeing the bathroom.

"Why there? Do he like seeing people taking shit?" Shubman snorted.

"Eww" Ishan made a yucky face. Shubman laughed booping his nose.

"Wait does this means he has seen you naked?" Shubman gasped remembering they do take showers in there too.

"Maybe" Ishan shrugged.

"Where did he put his eyes? I will slice them with my nails" Shubman humphed.

"He said above the shower head or something." Ishan made a thinking face.

"We will remove his eyes" Shubman said getting up from the bed and going into the bathroom. Ishan quickly followed him behind.

"There is nothing" Shubman said looking above the shower head.

"You are blind, let me show you." Ishan giggled pulling him aside.

"As if you will reach there." Shubman snorted.

Ishan ignored him taking the help of the tap to stood up. Shubman snickered smacking his ass making Ishan squeal and lose his balance.

He bumped his hand against the shower tap before falling on the floor. Shubman laughed as the shower turned on pouring cold water on Ishan's body which was laying on the floor.

"Looking so beautiful so elegant, just looking like a wow." Shubman laughed seeing how Ishan was grunting in pain.

"Fuck you" Ishan whined getting up.

"That I will do soon" Shubman winked. Ishan huffed grabbing him from the collar and slamming him against the wall.

Shubman's breathe hitched as the cold water trickled down both of their bodies.

He licked his lips seeing how Ishan's biceps flexed under the water droplets.

"Fuck, get away" Shubman said.

"Why? Are you scared now?" Ishan scoffed.

"I am not scared but I am afraid I might do something to scare you away." Shubman whispered.

"Nice try but you ain't getting away Mr Gill" Ishan snorted.

"Remember I warned you" Shubman said before crashing their lips for the second time.

Ishan's eyes widened as he tried to pull away but Shubman didn't let him pull away this time.

Instead he—

"Dii papa said he didn't called me"

"Oh for fucks sake urvashi"

---

Need to wake up early so giving a small update huehue.