The End

A/N- Kya mtlb 69 chapter pr end krne ka mera plan tha 🌚🌚
[Iykyk]

Also guys go and reread Chapter 36 [the Manu and Urvashi part] Because I am sure most of you had been forgotten about it. And those who are lazy here is screenshot of that part.

 And those who are lazy here is screenshot of that part

---

"Ishan," Shubman said going towards Ishan instantly.

Ishan was trying to peel off the bandage  from his eyes.

"Ishan stop," Shubman said quickly pulling Ishan in his arms.

"Stay away," Ishan hissed while trying to pull away.

His head was throbbing in pain as he tried to piece together what was happening around him.

He was blinking his eyes rapidly feeling the band-aid on him. It felt like a suffocating blanket of darkness.

"Baby relax, it's me. Your Shubman," Shubman said putting his hands on Ishan's shoulder trying to calm him down.

"Shubman? Is it really you?" Ishan's voice was wavering a bit.

"Yeas meri Jaan, it's me. I am here with you now. You are safe," Shubman said feeling Ishan's tensed shoulder relax a bit.

Ishan pulled him into a tight hug crushing Shubman's bones.

Shubman smiled patting his head and giving him a forehead kiss.

"No baby, don't cry please. It's not good for your eyes," Shubman said when he heard Ishan sniffling on his shoulder.

"I was so much scared," Ishan muttered crying harder.

"Shh baby I am here now, you don't have to be scared ever again. You were so brave for me, my baby is the strongest right." Shubman said cradling Ishan's face in his hand.

"I-I am not strong enough, I couldn't fight back." Ishan's voice was trembling as Shubman hugged him tighter.

"Don't babe, you fought back very well. You were and still are so strong. Now calm down and don't put pressure on your eyes," Shubman muttered.

Ishan nodded, holding onto Shubman as if his life depended on it.

After a while, his sobs subsided and he felt a sense of peace with Shubman by his side. Shubman stayed with Ishan, comforting him until he fell asleep in his arms, finally feeling safe and loved.

He was finally with Shubman, his family.

---

The next time when Ishan woke up, Shahneel and Mrs Gill were also in the room. Ishan was sprawled onto Shubman's lap as he had accidentally hurt his back twice by taking support of  it. Whenever he would stretch it even a little bit he felt a burning sensation.

So Shubman pulled him into his lap with their chest were touching and Ishan's all weight was on Shubman who had his arms around Ishan's thighs.

Mrs Gill were currently doing something with a thali trying to take away buri nazar from Ishan.
[Evil eye]