Chapter 46

A/N- Important thingy

Imagine if Shubman and Ishan's kissing video gets leaked then what will be your comments as in trolling nd supporting

Ik everyone here will support but what do you think will be the hate comments of other people think in that way and please fill both

Supporting comments -

Hate comments -

---

Thank you for comments now enjoy the chap!
---

Ishan took a very big yawn when they all settled to their seats in the airplane.

The airport checking was exhausting and he was already feeling tired because of the previous events.

"Shubi we wanted to talk with you for a second, can you come and sit with us for some time?" Virat said pointing toward the seat between him and Rohit.

"But isn't Hardik bhaiya sitting there?" Shubman asked.

"He can sit with Ishan for a while," Rohit replied.

"I wanted to sleep," Ishan huffed.

"You can sleep with me Ishu," Hardik chuckled getting up and walking beside Ishan's seat.

"Fine" Shubman mumbled walking over to the duo and sitting in between them.

Ishan was also pretty much comfortable with Hardik sitting beside him as the way he latched onto Hardik he was anything but uncomfortable.

"What happened?" Shubman asked looking at both of them.

"Nothing?" Rohit shrugged.

"Then why did you called me over?" Shubman furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well you see Hardik wanted to talk about something with Ishan in an indirect way so we called you over because you will be a nuisance and won't let Ishan talk with Hardik." Virat muttered.

"Why will I be a nuisance? You could have asked Kuldeep bhai to change seat with Hardik bhaiya," Shubman scowled.

"Because Kuldeep won't come in between Hardik and his talk," Rohit deadpanned.

"I will also not disturb them. They can talk, I will just be sitting quietly," Shubman responded.

"You can sit quietly here as well," Virat pointed.

"It's not the same," Shubman muttered.

"You don't want to sit beside me?" Virat gasped.

"Us" Rohit replied curtly.

"Yeah you don't want to sit with us? The best seniors anyone could ever get. We are literally the epitome of—"

"Bss bss ab zyada ho rha hai cheeks,"

"Sorry sorry but you Shubi, how dare you not want to sit with us?" Virat glared at him.

"It's not like that bhai. It's just Ishu is my bestfriend and I won't be able to see him till next month," Shubman sighed.

"You won't be seeing us till the next month as well," Rohit commented.

"When will Hardik bhaiya's talk end with Ishu?" Shubman changed the topic knowing he can't win against them.

"Depends onto how much time Ishan takes for agreeing," Virat replied.

"Agree for?" Shubman raised his eyebrows.

"Well you see kiddo we are not going to tell you every single thing which happens in the world." Rohit retorted pulling out an eye mask and wearing it.