Chapter 2

"Where are you going without meeting me huh?" Shubman raised his eyebrows. Ishan grinned widely while hugging him.

"When did you reached ahemdabad?" Ishan asked.

"Our flight landed just an hour ago so I came to meet you. But you were busy practicing." Shubman replied.

"Yeah we have to practice hard. After all Gujarat Titans is a tough competition." Mayank replied while shaking hands with Shubman.

"Mumbai Indian is also a very great team. It won 5 times." Shubman replied while showing his dimple smile.

"And this year we will be getting 6 wins." Ishan grinned widely.

"Calm your horses down Ishan, we won the past year and we want to continue this legacy from now." Shubman chuckled.

"Let's see whose legacy is gonna win." Ishan hummed while crunching his nose.

Shubman laughed lightly and pinched his nose.

"Yaah it hurts" Ishan pouted and slapped Shubman's chest.

"You stink" Shubmam retorted.

"No shit sherlock. I was playing what do you expect me to smell like?" Ishan huffed.

" I expect you to smell like... " Shubman grinned while giving a pause and both Mayank and Ishan furrowed their eyebrows while Shubman took a step closer to Ishan.

"Mine" He finished and both burst into fits of laughter.

"Stop being such a sap" Ishan giggled and slapped his shoulder.

"Don't you like my cheesy lines though?" Shubman winked and Ishan shook his head.

"Oh I love them so much babe" Ishan said and pulled him into a dramatic hug.

" But I will love it more if you will notice me too. Hello guys you know I also exist." Mayank said sarcastically. 

Both laughed and Ishan crunched up his nose lightly.

"You are coming in between two lovers monkey" Ishan joked while pulling away from the hug.

" Yes its not a good thing to come between two lovers Mayank" Shubman butted in while smirking.

"Shubi you came in between us when we were going to shower. You ruined our intimate moment. Who is the biggest blocker?" Mayank snickered.

" Don't call him shubi" Ishan said and elbowed Mayank.

"It hurts you maniac" Mayank whined.

"Good, it was supposed to hurt." Ishan chuckled and Shubman also smiled at their banter.

" Why are you guys still here?" A sudden voice came and the trio turned around to see Rohit coming their way.

"I was going but then Ishan's lover came and we had to stop." Mayank said seeing their captain smile slightly.

"You both go and get a shower. After that you all have the whole day for the chit chat but let's not get an infection while standing here being all sweaty." Rohit said and everyone chorused a yes sir while straightening their back.

Rohit sighed and went inside their changing room.

"We should go, shubi wait a bit I will be back soon." Ishan said and pulled Mayank with him.

Shubman hummed and went to meet the other players.

---

"Shubi" Ishan spoke while running towards Shubman.