Chapter 23

Sorry for not updating yesterday...but I will give a double update today, when India will win the match.

So the moment they will win I will upload the next part today only!

And as the next part is going to be long so updating a short one rn... I will yeet in front of tv after updating this chapter lmao

Also for the peeps who were asking about which fic I was talking about in the last chapter, it was "Did you know me?" by shubman_writes

---

"Surya eat this sandwich once please" Rishabh and Ishan looked at him with puppy eyes.

"You guys want me to eat chocolate ice cream sandwiched in between bread and what's this sauce on top?" Surya asked eyeing the plate.

"That's jalapeño sauce" Rishabh grinned.

"Who puts jalapeño sauce on ice cream?" Surya made a gagging face.

"Come on bhai, if you will eat it then you will score a century in the match." Ishan replied.

"Then you should probably give it to panda he needs it more." Virat retorted. Rohit smacked him.

"Oh yeah Rohit bhaiya will definitely love this." Ishan said taking the plate and jumping towards Rohit's chair.

They all were having breakfast. 

"I will dump this sandwich in your face if you came any closer." Rohit warned and Ishan smirked while continuing to step forward.

"Ishan I will seriously dump it all in your head and you will have to go bath again." Rohit said.

"Go ahead bhaiya" Ishan said intentionally taking slow steps towards him.

"I will not even allow you to take a break for today." Rohit warned.

"You can't do that" Ishan furrowed his eyebrows.

"I am the captain so I can." Rohit smirked.

"Bhai that's misuse of power. We will complain to BCCI." Ishan huffed.

"I am just giving you a punishment for wasting food." Rohit smirked.

"We are not wasting food, we will eat it." Ishan defended.

"Oh really? Then finish it in front of us." Rohit replied cockily.

"Come on Ishu, the ice cream is melting. Don't waste the food." Shubman snorted.

Ishan huffed taking a bite. He regretted it.

"Yuck who wanted to put jalapeño sauce on top of ice cream." Ishan choked.

"I told you mustard was a more better option." Rishabh snorted.

"You can add mustard and then eat it." Ishan said.

"No jalapeño was your idea so you will eat it. I am full anyways." Rishabh replied curtly.

"Et tu brute." Ishan huffed before taking the bread and gulped everything in one bite.

"Wow that was a big bite." Virat looked at him.

"Now I can go out today right?" Ishan said dumping the plate in front of Rohit.

"Sure, I would have let you gone anyway." Rohit shrugged. Ishan looked at him in disbelief.

"That's what happens when you try to mess with Rohit bhai" Everyone snorted at that.

---

"I can come with you if you want." Shubman offered. They were standing in front of the hotel.

"Shubi, I will be fine you need to go for practice." Ishan said patting his shoulder.

"Are you sure you don't need me to come along with you?" Shubman asked again.

Rohit and Virat were walking inside the hotel when they noticed them.

"What happened? You are not gone yet?" Rohit asked seeing them.

"Shubman ain't letting me go." Ishan sighed.

"Hey I just don't feel right, last time something happened too." Shubman defended himself.

"You are just being paranoid Shubi, this time we know where he is going. Oh yeah Ishan, bring chocolate fudge for me. I have checked the reviews of xxx hotel, their chocolate fudge is to die for." Virat hummed.

"For me too." Rohit replied.

"Me also." Shubman said.

"How will I bring if you won't let me?" Ishan replied.

"Fine fine go." Shubman let go of his hand.

Ishan chuckled bidding them all goodbye before walking.

"Ishu listen" Rohit said and took him to side.

"Bhai don't tell me you are also being paranoid like Shubi." Ishan sighed.

"Aree bihari pehle meri baat sunle." Rohit retorted.
[Bihari listen to me first]

Ishan wanted to reply but pursed his lips seeing Rohit's stern face.

"Dekh, I know you guys are meeting to discuss about what happened that day. If she apologizes and tries to make things better then it's all good. But if she says anything degrading or make you feel bad then don't think it's your fault for not being straight okay?" Rohit said.

"I know bhaiya, and Aditi is not homophobic. She messaged me apologizing for her rude behaviour already. She called me to meet because she doesn't want this fight to drift us. Trust me bhaiya she will never make me feel bad." Ishan said.

"She is your bestfriend so you would definitely know better. But if she made you feel bad about yourself again I will not let her go so easily." Rohit replied.

"Why will Aditi make Ishan feel bad about himself?"

"Aree last time she did it naa when Ishan got to know he is gay." Rohit replied to Virat not paying much attention to his change of voice.

Ishan's eye bulged out when he noticed the person standing behind Rohit.

"Ishan is gay?"

"Aree cheeku t—" Rohit stopped midway seeing Siraj standing behind Rohit.

Busted?