Chapter 18

"Shubi?" Ishan asked.

"Sorry, I just wanted to bring food for you guys as you all didn't came. I knocked at the door too but nobody replied so I barged inside." Shubman explained.

"It's okay" Virat said and gestured him to come inside. A waiter also came inside along with him.

He set the plates for the three of them meanwhile Ishan went inside his bathroom to probably wash his face.

After the waiter was done he just went away leaving Shubman Virat and Rohit inside the room, along with Ishan who was taking a bit more time than usual in the bathroom.

"Uhh bhai can you please tell me what was the faggot thing?" Shubman asked.

"Sorry Shubi but we cannot tell you anything which Ishan doesn't want to tell you about." Rohit replied.

"But I am his best friend. I should be knowing who hurt him and talked to him like that." Shubman said.

"Shub have you eaten dinner?" Virat asked.

"Please don't change the conversation bhai. I am really worried for him."

"Shubi you don't have to be worried for me. See I am fine." Ishan said coming out of the bathroom finally.

"Ishan you don't have to lie to me. I-"

"Hush, stop it Shubi, I am really fine but you know I feel really hungry. Let's eat?" Ishan dismissed him and Shubman clenched his jaw for a second before letting go off the topic.

"Shubi did you ate?" Ishan asked filling his plate with biryani.

"Yeah I already ate before bringing for you guys." Shubman hummed.

Ishan nodded his head before starting to eat.

They all ate in silence while Shubman just stared at them.

Suddenly Shubman's phone dinged. It was an unknown number. He opened the chat and saw a video.

While starting the video the sudden echo of a slap came. Aditi was slapping Ishan.

'Are you out of your mind? Don't you get it I love you. These actions could be nothing for you but do you realize how it can badly affect my mind.

I am really sorry Aditi, I didn't meant to-

You don't mean to what? You don't mean to accept the fact you are a faggot? You don't mean to play with my feelings? You don't mean anything. What do you mean Ishan?'

Ishan's eyes widened as he took the phone from Shubman and replayed the video. It was indeed his and Aditi's video. Aditi slapping him and then their talk.

"This video is of today right?" Shubman asked and Ishan's breath hitched.

"I-I can explain."

"Now you will explain? I have been asking since so long and you weren't even telling me anything. But now you will." Shubman scoffed.

"Shubman mind your tone. If someone doesn't feel like telling anything then we should respect their decision." Virat replied.

"But bhai we always have been sharing everything. He had a fight with Aditi and he is over here crying his eyes out because of that but still he can't share his feelings with me." Shubman said.

"It's not just this, the problem is not the fight. And if Ishan doesn't want to tell you something then give him some time. He will tell you eventually but you need to give him some space." Rohit spoke.

"We should actually focus on how Shubman got the video?" Virat said and Shubman bit his cheek from inside. Rohit's phone also dinged and he took it out.