Chapter 40

axlol77 This early update is for you girly. Happiest birthday 🎂 🥳

---

"Ishu r you alive?" Rishabh asked shaking his shoulder.

"Kind of similar question I am asking myself right now. Why am I even alive?" Ishan scoffed rubbing his head. Hitting his head was a bad idea.

"Thank god you are okay, I thought you fainted." Surya hummed patting his back.

"How will I faint by just banging my head on table?" Ishan looked at him.

"You literally were not responding for two minutes. What should we think?" Surya shrugged.

"For real the way he was just laying down like a body," Rishabh snorted and everyone chuckled.

"Look at you guys, none of you is taking this thing seriously. Do you guys really think it's just a joke?" Ishan looked at them.

"Ishu we are not jok—" Rishabh started but Ishan walked away without even listening to them.

They all looked at him walking away.

"Okay that was a bit rude" Rishabh spoke after a few minutes of silence.

"So are we not going to follow him?" Shreyas asked.

"If he is going to act like this then I am not going to follow him. He could have just told us everything instead of walking out on us. But if he is going to be a jerk then we don't care as well. You all are free to go and rest. We are going back to India in the evening 7 pm. Do whatever you want to till then." Rohit spoke dismissing everyone.

"But we didn't even had breakfas–"

"I will call room service for us later on but let's go back to our room first."

"Well that was a bummer"

"You all stop whispering and go back," Virat said following Rohit.

---

"Ishu you are seriously not going anywhere without letting any of us know," Shubman said as soon as he entered their room and saw Ishan grabbing his phone and wallet.

"Like you guys though about me before making any decision right." Ishan scoffed.

"No just like the way how you tell us the whole truth everytime" Shubman retorted back.

"Can you stop with the sarcasm?" Ishan sighed.

"Who started first?" Shubman looked at him.

"Ugh, Shubi I have to go to prison and meet Naman. Let me go please, I promise I will tell everything after I come back," Ishan said grasping his hand.

"You are telling us everything right now and then we all will go together," Hardik said standing by the door. Surya , Rishabh and Virat were also standing beside him.

"You guys?" Ishan looked at them.

"Can't let you take impulsive decisions now can we?" Virat shrugged getting inside. Everyone hummed while following Virat inside.

"Don't come inside. I will explain everything on the way. It's already almost 8 am, I have to meet him before 8:30," Ishan said ushering all of them out of the room.

"Why before 8:30?" Shubman asked.

"Because he always takes the bad decisions at 8:30 am," Ishan replied.

"Aayein?"
[Huh]

"It's his thing. The first bad thing he did by killing his own father was at correct 8:30 am and his life changed for the better ever since then. So he thinks if he does any bad thing for other person at 8:30 am then it will always turn out good for him. To make his belief strong he has ruined images of his competitors  by faking them into a scandal at correct 8:30 am and it turned out as succesfull because it resulted in a boost for his company." Ishan explained.