Christmas Wars

Plot: It's Christmas time, a time for cheer, a time for all those loved and dear! Unfortunately, this will not be a simple night, for there's a war to be waged and inner feelings to fight...

(December 24th - 2023)

It was Christmas time and it was special for more than one occasion. With the destruction of the old castle, it was the first ever Christmas to take place within the Showgrounds! Therefore, for Smg4, this Christmas HAD to be the best ever!

So far the castle had been decorated to perfection, able to behold a massive Christmas tree sitting at the centre the castle, with various other attractions just around him.

Smg4: Ahh, the guys are gonna love this! Got the daycare for Mario and a separate one for Meggy's kids, the game section...with only one game, the food and the Santa Claus Area! Smg4, you've outdone yourself this time. Oh!

Remembering something, Smg4 went outside to look up at the roof.

Smg4: And who can forget the high budget premium Christmas lights!

The lights were displayed as a large amount of TV's with Christmas string lights projected onto them.

Then suddenly, all the TV's shut off and went blue with error screens.

Smg4: Ah! My High budget lights!!

Smg4 ran forward, only to trip on something and hit the floor hard. Getting up, he found that what he'd tripped on was an extension cable.

Following the cable, he saw it was taking power from the castle and therefore, leading all the way towards...3's Coffee and Bombs! With its own display of lights and decorations, Smg3 stood atop the store with 2 cable ends.

Smg3: Ahh, finally! My high budget premium Christmas lights are in-

Smg4: OI!

Smg4 ran over in a fury.

Smg4: Turn that off! You're hogging all the electricity! Nice high budget lights though...

Smg3: Thanks! And...uhh...No! I need extra power for my lights for my upcoming Christmas party!

Smg4's face suddenly dropped, turning into shock and rage.

Smg4: W-What!?!?! But I'M holding a party! It's the fist ever one in the show-grounds and it's super important to me-

Smg3 immediately started doing an orange justice dance, lacking any care in Smg4's problems. Seeing this made Smg4 seethe with rage...

Smg4: Well, it won't matter because my party will be cooler than yours!

Sharing a glare of rage towards each-other, Smg4 and 3 immediately went to see who could be the best at Christmas!

Smg4 started off by setting a bunch of decorations outside the castle, while Smg3 cranked up the electricity. The sheer power going into his large amount of lights caused an explosion that fried the next few one hundred feet. Smg4 then went inside, beginning to summon a bunch of snowmen.

Smg3 meanwhile installed an oven, already having an assortment of gingerbread men to consume.

Smg3: Wait till they get a load of my ultimate Gingerbread recipe!

Gingerbread Man: Please help! I'm a real human trapped in a ginger body!

Smg3: Hoo Hoo, it tells jokes too!"

Smg4: Crystal Splezter 2nd BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara