Goodbye Smg4...

Plot: Sometimes it's too hard to say goodbye...

(September 5th - 2022)

The sunset cast over the Mushroom castle, with birds chirping in the distance...

Atop the castle roof, Mario and Smg4 sat watching over the landscape. Two friends together, one last time...

Smg4: I'm...I'm going to miss this place. Heh, remember the time we had that chain chomp chase after us? Or the time you got your pingas stuck in a door?

Mario looked down, his lip quivering...

Smg4: Or that time we had to fight a cosmic Eldrich monster?

Breaking down, Mario grabbed Smg4 in a hug.

Mario: Smg4!!!! Don't leave me!!!

Tears fell from Mario's eyes, but Smg4 knew he couldn't do anything. He hugged Mario, knowing it would be the last time.

Lawyer Kong: Ahem...

They both turned, seeing Lawyer Kong with a clock. Smg4's time was up.

Smg3: (Sigh) Mario...it's time for me to go...

Smg4 stood up, seeing Crystal locked in a cell behind Lawyer Kong. Her eyes and hair still grey, she looked broken and looked up with silence.

Smg4: Goodbye Crystal...I'm sorry...

Mario: N-No! Wait! Smg4!!!

But there was nothing left he could do. Smg4 approached, looking at Lawyer Kong.

Smg4: Can I...say one final goodbye?

Lawyer Kong: Very well...

With that, he turned to us, the watchers...

Smg4: Hey guys. Thanks for watching Smg4 for so long...Goodbye...

...

In the real world, Luke sighed as he typed on his computer.

With a heavy heart...He deleted the channel.

Then he took off his hat, leaving that life behind.

...

In the world of Mario, Smg4's lifeless body lied like all the others and lied on the ground. Crystal turned her head away with a stony face, a tear dripping from her eye.

And Mario's spirt was broken, crying for the Life he would never get back...

...

(October 1st - 2022)

Almost 5 weeks went by after that and Mario was once again forced back into serving Nintendo. He actually wished they could wipe his memory again, it would help stop the pain of knowing most of his life was gone.

Instead, he was making the latest game:

NEW SUPER MARIO IS VERY VERY SAD

Mario was completely despondent. He didn't want to be here at all...

Miyamoto: No no no, that's not the title of the game! Ugh. Anyway, just begin.

A Goomba walked up to Mario, getting annoyed that he wasn't being stomped. Mario used an item box to send a crab monster to attack him, making Miyamoto mad.

Miyamoto: Try again!

A Koopa did the same thing, but Mario just threw him through the floor and into the back rooms. Miyamoto was getting furious, slamming his head against the floor.