Our New Home

Plot: Smg4 decides to finally fulfil his promise of building a brand new castle for the gang to call home, but complications arise when trying to find the right spot.

(April 15th - 2023)

With the castle gone, you'd think Smg4's life couldn't get any more crap. Turns out...

It could.

3 weeks after getting it in the first place, his RV was sputtering as it drove down the road, stopping and starting constantly as Smg4 was getting fed up.

Smg4: Come on...come on!

But ultimately, the RV could take no more and halted to a freeze on the road.

Smg4: God dammit! This is the 3rd time this week! What is it this time!?

He looked in the cars radiator and found...a Tellytubbie hiding inside.

Startled, Smg4 watched as at least 4 Tubbies jumped from The engine and he jumped back ready to fight.

Smg4: Oh no you don't! You're not taking my RV this time!

Big words...for not much effort.

(WHAM!)

With one strong hit, Smg4 flew out of the RV, With the Tellietubbies looming over him before taking off in the RV.

Angered and annoyed at having yet again lost a home. Smg4 knew then, this had to stop...

Finding a sledgehammer at a nearby store, Smg4 made his way to an abandoned alleyway where he'd marked as a an emergency location.

With the hammer in hand, he brought it down on the ground again...and again...and again until the gravel floor finally gave away.

Beneath the rock was a crate, filled with a large pile of money he'd been hiding since before Lawyer Kong, just for emergencies. Now, holding just a small wad of it in his hand, he knew what had to be done.

Smg4: It's time to get off my ass and finally keep that promise I made!

...

Right after the castle was first consumed by the strange Goop monster, he picked up his front door and turned back to them with determination.

Smg4. We can build a new castle! And it may be different, but so long as we're together...I'm sure it's going to be perfect...

...

A smile grew as he had a plan...

Smg4: Time to get that new castle built!

...

For the first part of his castle building plan, Smg4 went down to Tom Nook's real estate agency, throwing all the cash he had onto the front desk.

Smg4: Hi! I'd like one castle please!

But Smg4 was immediately surprised by Boopkins in a tie sitting behind the front desk.

Boopkins! Oh hey Smg4! That's great and all, but you need to own a plot of land first and this money's only enough to-

Smg4: Boopkins? What are you doing here?

Boopkins: Oh, my dad said I should get some more work experience so he hooked me up with a job here-!

Tom Nook: BOOPKINS! ARE YOU SLACKING OFF AGAIN!?!

Nearby, Tom Nook suddenly appeared to reprimand Boopkins out of the blue.