Bowling for Dummies

Plot: It's a game of Uncle Vs Niece when Smg4 introduces Mario and Crystal to his favourite hobby: Bowling!

(December 17th - 2022)

(Meggy Pregnancy: 35 weeks)

At the local Bowling alley, Mario was seen bored out of his mind as Crystal was reading some comic books. Nearby, Smg4 stood with a bowling ball excited.

Smg4: Welcome to Mario bowling! We're gonna have so much fun!

Crystal: Mister 4, Why did you bring us here?

Smg4: Because I thought I'd show my favourite sport with you two!

Smg4 chucked a ball down the lane, getting a strike as a Garfield animation played on the Monitor above. Mario was immediately enticed.

Crystal: Huh, Mommy told me about this sport! I guess I could give it a try!

Mario: Mario wants a cool bowling animation!

Smg4: Great! I knew you would come around. Here, I'll teach you how it's done.

Smg4 grabbed a ball, but Crystal quickly warped and snatched it from his hands.

Crystal: It's okay Mister 4, Mommy told me all about this sport!

Crystal looked down the lane, her eyes flashing as she used her holographic vision to chart out a route. She chucked the ball in the air, jumped after it and kicked it down to the lane, getting a strike on the first hit!

Crystal: See?

Smg4: Wow! You're a natural kid!

Unfortunately, Mario was failing badly. He tried to roll the ball but ended up sending himself down the lane and getting a strike. He came back through the ball dispenser as Smg4 pulled him out.

Smg4: Although you might need a lesson in this more than she does.

Later, Mario lied bored on a table as Crystal picked out another ball.

Smg4: Okay, listen up Mario! This is how it's done! Look where you're shooting, then curl your arm back. Then step forward and guide the ball down the lane!

Smg4 showed by example, easily getting a Strike.

Smg4: That easy for ya Mario?

Mario got up, copying what Smg4 did. Unfortunately, the ball slipped from his hand and rolled behind him to a crowd of laughing Mii fighters.

Then he tried the Bowser spin method, but he ended up unable to let go of the ball and flew forward to smash himself against the screen.

However, the ball fell and rolled past him and it luckily managed to knock one pin over, giving him a massive ego boost.

He started dancing circles around Crystal, bragging and mocking her as she grew annoyed. Striking him with a bolt of lightning, she grabbed another Bowling ball and threw a ball over her shoulder. It bounced off the roof and the old man in a bathtub before getting an instant strike.

Mario narrowed his eyes, looking at her as she grinned at him.

Mario: