THE MEME GAMES 2022

Plot: ITS MARIO'S TIME TO SHINE BOI, GET READY FOR THE MEME GAMES!

(July 31st - 2022)

(Meggy Pregnancy: 14 weeks)

In a colourful studio with a sign behind him, Mario stood in a Tuxedo as she presented.

Mario: Hello and welcome too...THE MEME GAMES!!! The sexiest game game show that Mario made in 5 minutes! People must beat the most challenges in order to be the winner!

The screen nearby showed a Mario double being placed into a challenge. The rule was not to get clapped, but the giant hand nearby was about to cause him to fail.

Mario: Here, contestants will be placed in random mini games submitted by you guys!!!! Since no one wanted to join my game, I decided to kidnap everyone for my game!!

Off to the side, Everyone was locked in a cell as people roared with outrage.

Meggy: What the hell Mario!

"IM GONNA SLAP YOU TO THE NEXT KINGDOM WHEN I GET OUTTA HERE."

Desti: Let me at him, I'll rip him in two!

Nearby, Crystal was just trying to make sense of the chaos around her, quickly writing in her book.

Mario: And the prize is...one wish!

Boopkins: Oh, a wish! What kind of wish!?

Mario: Any wish you want, granted by Mario! Now...are you ready!?

Crystal Cheered, Luigi screamed for the police, Meggy yelled in outrage and Desti, Saiko and Kaizo started pulling on the bars like rabid Monkeys.

Mario: Sounds like they're ready!!! Here we go!

Flying through the ceiling, the meme games began!

...

(Think you know drill here, Same with WOTFI.)

...

Listing out as the final contestants, The gang stood in line as Mario addressed them.

Mario: Congratulations everyone! You've all made it this far!!

Before Mario could continue, The TF2 Medic suddenly appeared and gave Mario a note which he put on glasses to read.

Mario: Oh, I almost forgot. According to doctors everywhere threatening to sue and imprison me, Meggy has been placed on Standby mode for this final challenge, meaning she shall not be taking part.

Everyone looked to the side to see a faraway row of chairs, with Meggy sitting on the sideline cheering.

Meggy: You've got this guys!

Saiko: Wait, If she couldn't take part in the final challenge, why'd you let her compete in the first place!?

Mario just stood stupidly without an answer beyond a shrug.

Mario: Anyway, are you ready for the final challenge? Each of you have selected one weapon to fight with!

(Weapons)

Kaizo: His scythe.

Saiko: Her guitar from Darkest hour.

Luigi: His Signature Polter-Gust.

Smg4: His keyboard.

Crystal: Her own Splatter-Shot.

Melony: Her bed.

Tari: A giant rubber duck.

Desti: Her own Splatter-rifle.

Bob: A Magnum AK-47 gun.