Smg4 Gets Sued

Plot: The day Smg4 has dreaded for years finally arrives, but will the intervention of Meggy and Crystal make things worse?

(August 21st - 2022)

(Meggy Pregnancy: 17 weeks)

For many, it just seemed like a normal day in the mushroom kingdom. Smg4 was typing away on his laptop working on another meme...

But this was the start...the start of a saga that would change everything.

A letter slid under Smg4's door, going to check it. But when he picked it up...

His blood went cold...

He'd been waiting years for this day, sincerely hoping it never came, but today was that day. Emboldened on the letter...was the symbol for Nintendo.

Smg4: Oh no...

He knew it was too late, but he had to try. It wouldn't be long before THEY arrived.

Running outside and breaking his door, Smg4 desperately knew he had to find Mario.

...

Outside, Luigi was watering the kingdom's garden as Mario sat nearby, watching Pikmen dance before eating them whole.

Smg4 suddenly arrived out of nowhere, eyes wide and staring at Mario.

Mario: Oh, hey Smg-

Smg4 suddenly grabbed Mario and threw him through the kingdom walls, screaming as he ran back inside. All this happened before Luigi even turned around.

Mario still didn't understand as Smg4 grabbed him trying to shove him into his chest of Memes.

Mario: SMG4, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

Smg4 ignored him, finally managing to cram his head into the box and get it close...

Right as a knock came on his door.

Looking up in horror, the door slowly opened to reveal 2 armed Nintendo ninjas. Between them...was Lawyer Kong, Nintendo's lead officer in charge of solving Copyright infringements.

And he was here for one special purpose...

Lawyer Kong: Where is he?

Smg4 was backed against the wall, unable to breathe as Lawyer Kong approached him.

Smg4: P-please...no...please...

Lawyer Kong reached into his suitcase, about to grab something...

When Mario burst from the chest and collapsed on the floor, unable to stand the smell inside any longer.

Smg4: No Mario! Get back in and hide!

Lawyer Kong grinned, his shades hiding his excitement.

Lawyer Kong: Mario!! There you are! We've been looking everywhere for you!

Mario: Ah crap. Hey lawyer guy...

Lawyer Kong: It's been 5 years since we made Mario odyssey and people have been getting pissed that there hasn't been a new Mario game yet. So cmon, we can't make the next game without our star!

He grabbed Mario's hand, but he swatted it away.

Mario: But...but Mario doesn't want to work at Nintendo, it's boring.

Angered, Lawyer Kong pulled a contract from his briefcase.

Lawyer Kong: Do you know what this is?

Mario: Toilet paper.