Mario meets a demon and is shortly beheaded

Plot: A familiar face to Saiko is an unfriendly person for everyone else. Just who is this "Kaizo? And how did he and Saiko know each-other?

(June 19th - 2022)

(Meggy Pregnancy: 8 Weeks)

In the downtown theatre area, Saiko sat at an observation desk with Meggy, Mario and Smg4 all on stage.

Saiko: Okay...So you guys are here because I'm looking for a band to join me.

On this stage, Meggy and Smg4 stood with guitars on either side of Mario who sat confused at the drums.

Saiko: Impress me...

Smiles spread across their faces, the energy of years ago coming back as they readied to play...

And failed horribly. Meggy's guitar skills sounded like a dying cat, Smg4 was screaming random lyrics at the top of his lungs and Mario was more punching the drums than he was playing them.

Saiko: Stop!!!

Everyone froze in confusion.

Saiko: What the hell happened to you guys?! You used to play so well!

For a moment, everyone had flashbacks to the epic sounds they were making years ago, back when they made a revenge diss track against Bob.

Mario: That's because we had (Into Microphone) AUTO TUNNNNEEEE!

Saiko: (Sigh) Well...the search for a band continues. Next!

Mario: Wait, wait! Listen to Mario!

Mario tried to prove his singing skills, but his shrieking voice shattered everyone's eardrums until he was forcefully removed from the stage by Saiko.

Saiko: Next!

The next act was Wimpu, who was shaking like a leaf and seemingly not paying attention.

Saiko: Uhh...hello?

Wimpu snapped back to reality, grabbing a penguin and playing a squeaky theme that just made Saiko question her existence.

Next, Smg3 used Egg-dog to play the keyboard.

Next, Shroomy played a fast jig on his banjo.

Next, Bowser played Megalovania on a buzzer.

Boopkins: YOU NEVER SEE IT COMING-!!!!

Boopkins singing proved he was not showman material.

Next was a tellietubbie playing the piano horribly.

Then their was Jub Jub doing an Opera choir.

The Luigi doing an Irish jig.

Then Crystal came on stage using a Splatter-shot to knock out a series of complicated targets, turning to Saiko with a smile.

Saiko: Sorry kid, you need to either sing or play an instrument.

Crystal: Aw, I thought this was a talent show.

Crystal walked off stage saddened.

Then Tari came up with a weird looking duck guy.

Tari: Meet my newest Duckie Austin! He Sings!

The duck started quacking like it was a song, with Saiko looking mega annoyed. Tari laughed, but the duck...

Austin the Duck (Thinking): My existence is a perpetual cycle of pain...

The final straw came with Mario's act, which was literally just him in a sheep costume.

Saiko: Cut! Cut! Cut!!!!