Breaking Luigi

Plot: The team Divides as Luigi is pushed to the dark side to save his friends, while Crystal is pushed close to the breaking point.

(September 4th - 2022)

(Meggy Pregnancy: 19 weeks)

Out In the desert, it was lifeless, all but Crows and skulls were gone.

But through this silence...

An Rv was speeding through the Sand, desperately trying to go faster.

Luigi was in the drivers seat, his pants missing as he drove in his underwear. The scene as he looked behind him was a mess.

Lab equipment laid out and destroyed on the floor. Mario Unconscious. Desti shooting out the back window as Crystal held a bloodied towel to her arm.

Looking forward and seeing nothing but sand for Miles, Luigi's heartbeat quickened.

One had to wonder, how did it come to this?

Well, that's what many wondered. For now, this is the story...of how the world tried...

BREAKING LUIGI.

...

Just 5 hours ago, the gang was all together but far from being friendly. Desti was sat in the front seat, eyes skimming over the book Smg3 had given her with looks of shock. In the drivers seat, Smg4 looked around for a place to park up.

In the back, Crystal still hadn't emerged from the RV bedroom and Smg3 was just standing in the corner since Meggy clearly had a grudge against him.

Meggy and Mario meanwhile, were trying get through to Luigi since he was still a blank slate from Nintendo's brainwashing.

Meggy: Cmon Luigi! You don't remember me at all?

Luigi: Sorry, I don't know you...Hey Mario, let's go Save the Princess!

Mario screamed, beginning to Shake Luigi violently.

Mario: C'MON LUIGI! DON'T LET THOSE NINTENDO FOOLS GET TO YOU! YOU ARE LUIGI, MY BROTHER. WE GO ON STUPID MEME ADVENTURES WITH SMG4!

Suddenly, the RV came to a sudden halt, causing Mario to go flying and hit the windshield face first.

Desti: That's what you get for not wearing a seatbelt.

Smg4: Okay. This should be far enough.

The RV now sat in the middle of nowhere, giving them time to breath.

Smg4: Was going to save this for later, but here...Take this meme.

Smg4 handed Luigi a PINGUS meme, but he seemed afraid to take it.

Luigi: I'm sorry, I don't know what that is-

Desti: That's it, Grab him Mario!

Mario grabbed Luigi and pinned him down on the floor. Desti threw the book back to Smg3 in the back and started shoving the Meme in Luigi's mouth.

Desti: Just eat the goddamn thing, think of it as a power up!

Mario: Cmon Bro, come back to us!

Luigi continued to resist until finally, it was forced down his throat. His eyes went crossed as his meme-y (And possibly Gay) Personality returned. Getting back up, he looked around for a minute and looked mega confused.

Luigi: What are all you guys doing here? Is this another intervention?

Mario suddenly rushed and crushed Luigi in a bear brother hug.