Grand Theft Mario

Plot: Meggy's Graduation has arrived, but the main problem is getting there! With the aid of Mario and her family, will she make it in time to graduate at last?

(June 17th - 2023)

Note: Just to clear up any confusion about my design for Tari, I had no idea Smg4 would actually do a redesign 2 months later. Therefore, I just wanna say that while I like that version better and would suggest you all imagine that design from here on so no one gets confused, there's a few small changes to the design I will make.

1: Longer hair, Reaching the same length as Meggy.

2: Jacket now has a badge for Lesbian pride, something Meggy will also have braided into her hair, but hers will be the Bisexual flag colours.

With that out the way, let's begin!

...

Outside the Splezter Residence, Tari was standing with Her eyes on her watch. Crystal dressed in her Omnia outfit and stood ready while Alice and Emily were sat neatly in their stroller, babbling as usual.

Tari: Ugh, where is he?

As if waiting, a car suddenly arrived from out of nowhere, crashing upside down and catching on Fire. Mario climbed out the front seat, perfectly fine.

Mario: Your ride is here!

Tari rolled her eyes.

Tari: I'm never gonna get used to your parking Mario...

Mario just looked dumbly.

Mario: Parking? What's that?

Tari grinned as Crystal laughed.

Tari: Cmon, Meggy's just inside getting ready!

Tari lead Mario to the door, about to open it when Mario casually kicked it down.

Tari: Mario, you know I have a key...

Mario: What? We're family! She won't mind!

Meggy's laughter could be heard inside and as they looked...they saw her standing in the shadows, a demented smile on her face.

Tari: Uhh...Meggy?

Meggy shuffled forward, her face unchanging until she came into the light, when...

Meggy: (Excited girl Squealing) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! EEEEEEEEEK!

Mario: You okay Meggy?

Meggy: Okay!? Okay!?! I'm better than Okay because I'm...(Jumps up)...GRADUATING!!!!!!!!!!!

She landed on the ground, hugged and kissed Tari with passion and spun Crystal around like a ballerina, making her dizzy and continued squealing.

Megggy: EEEEEEEEEK! EEEEEEEEK!

Tari: O-okay Meggy, we know you're excited but...please don't murder our children in your joy?

Meggy: Oh, right sorry!

She quickly grabbed Crystal, who was still spinning, stopping her as stars were visibly circling her head.

Meggy: Hehe...Sorry Crystal...

Meggy (Dazed): Its okay...stars are pretty...

Crystal shook her head to regain her sense of thought.

Meggy: Okay! Let's get going!

Mario: Mario's driving!

Mario immediately got in the flipped car, trying to drive it, but Meggy casually shook the car and flipped it up right, putting out the fire and throwing Mario out.