WESTERN SPAGHETTI

Plot: Welcome one and all to Western Spaghetti, where our main rule-(GET OUT, YOU HAVE TO GET-!)-Is to have a fun relaxing time. If you're lucky, you'll meet our main sheriff, One Shot Wren!

(July 8th - 2023)

It was across the dessert plains...nothing but silence for miles...

From the skull of a dead animal, a small little critter emerged wearing a small cowboy hat. He plopped out, walking a short distance before bumping into the boot of a passing figure. Looking up, that figure...

Was Meggy Splezter...

Dressed in classic garb of a Cowboy Sheriff, Meggy roamed the lands with her wife Tari and brotherly figure/Nintendo Mascot Mario.

Meggy: The names Meggy...Meggy Splezter. I'm just your average inkling turned human. This is Deputy Tari, the most nicest and kind hearted soul in the west, also my loving wife. And this...this is Mario. He's just an idiot, but he's also by best friend.

Mario saw a nearby cactus and immediately took a bite out of it, a big mistake based off how much it hurt in the aftermath.

Meggy: Right now, we're on a mission to find my idol; One Shot Wren. We go way back...even if my memories are a bit fuzzy for some reason. He's my inspiration and he made me who I am today...and he's somewhere here...In the Wild West.

...

(SMG4 MOVIE: WESTERN SPAGHETTI)

...

As the Trio continued their roaming, an inevitability of their journey arrived: Mario's boredom.

Mario: Meggyyyyyyy...are we there yet?

Tari: Yeah, the horses are getting tired...

Nearby, the trio's horses were following closely behind when they suddenly collapsed from exhaustion.

Mario: WE HAVE HORSES? WHY AREN'T WE RIDING THEM!?

Meggy didn't answer. Suddenly, everything became silent.

Meggy: Hide...Now.

Tari: Wha!? (Aims Pistol) What from!?

Meggy: Bandits, 12 o'clock.

The trio turned their eyes. Across the dunes in a carriage were the likes of Shroomy, Belle, Wimpu, Jub Jub, the old man, Jeeves and Rob. These lot were known as...

(THE MISCELLANEOUS SEVEN)

Shroomy was playing his harmonica when he felt their presence, looking up to the hill.

Meggy stood tall, sharing a glare with Shroomy. Tari stood ready with her pistol, nervous but ready to fight if necessary. Mario had his usual cross eyes and immediately called the others out.

This immediately drew eyes, causing the gang to line up and stare down the trio. The wind blew as their figures were illuminated by the sunlight.

Shroomy: What brings ya around these parts...partner?

Meggy: Well well...the miscellaneous seven. How did I know you'd be behind the disappearance of One Shot Wren?

Shroomy: (Clenches fist) No idea what you're talking about...but if you're looking for trouble...then we're gonna have to serve you.

Shroomy pulled out a Potato as Meggy's hand hovered over her pistol.