The Mario Tapes...

It's back everyone, and trust me when I say things are gonna get both interesting in dark.

For those who are curious, this story is not being contradictory to my others stories following the first book. Those remain canon as usual.

As such, this series will pick up 3 weeks after Meggy and Tari's wedding in the first major episode Meggy was apart of. During this, Alice and Emily are well on the track to being born and a sort of pregnancy counter will be up until then.

Anyway, if you have anymore questions, comment below, but if I've got all the details clear, let's begin.

...

Plot: Meggy has something to tell Mario, but they first have to deal with a VHS Monster in the castle...

(May 15th - 2022)

(Meggy Pregnancy: 3 weeks)

In the Mushroom Castle, It seemed just like any other normal day. Well, emphasis on "Normal" around these parts.

It had been 3 weeks since the wedding, 3 weeks since Meggy and Tari became wedded wives. With the decorations now gone from the main hall, Everything seemed in place...

Until Mario came bursting through the main top floor door, drawing a megaphone.

Mario: LUIGI!!! It's that time of day where Mario causes problems for everyone!

However, Mario was just met with silence. Weird, he'd just seen Luigi a few hours ago. What was even more odd was the old Tv with a VHS on the table as he went to investigate.

Mario: Luigi? Smg4? Anyone??

It was then he noticed the VHS tape on the table, looking towards the shut off Tv. His curiosity peaked, he decided to put it in the slot and see what happened.

As the Tv burst to life with static, a warning message came on screen that only worried him more. It gave him a warning message, followed by 3 rules to caring for a VHS.

Rule 1: Check that no dust is on the tape.

Rule 2: Keep clear of water and rough surfaces.

Rule 3: BE CARFUL. HE IS ALREADY HERE.

As the tape suddenly cut out, the screen faded to black as Mario gave his usual brand of confusion.

Mario: This must be one of those 21st century memes Smg4 watches...Anyway, time for some Tv! Now where's the remote?

Mario sat back on the couch, looking around as he finally spotted the Remote...

Right next to the horrifying looking monster in the corner of the room!

Screaming, Mario flipped over the couch and peeked over.

Mario: Is this a prank? Who are you?

The monster didn't reply. Instead, it raised its scaly boney arm into the air and looked Mario in the eyes...

Having lived through his fair share of FNAF games, Mario took initiative by throwing the couch at the monster and running into the nearest door.

Carful not to make any noise, Mario took carful steps down the stairs to the basement...only to slip and tumble down like a rag doll.

Breaking through the door, Mario looked up and was met by the monsters terrifying shrivelled face...

Mario: Oh, your doing that thing where wherever Mario goes, your gonna be there.