Let's Go Visit Peach!

Plot: The last thing needed to make the new castle is in the rubble of the old one, so it's time to do some spelunking and get it back! Come to think of it, wasn't there something else we left down there? Meh, I'm sure it's nothing.

(July 22nd - 2023)

What they were about to do...might be the most important and crazy dangerous thing they've done.

Smg4, Smg3, Desti and Mario, all wearing supply backpacks, stood over where the old castle used to be, their faces illuminated by a red light. Mario was shaking in his boots, Desti looked nervous and Smg3 and Smg4 stared down with determined expressions.

Beneath them was a giant endless chasms of mangled red flesh, endless rows of red sharp teeth naming at them constantly.

Smg3 looked to his side as Desti had an obvious cold sweat, her body trembling. Smg3 put a hand on her shoulder, sharing a look of genuine concern.

Smg3: Hey, you don't have to be here if you don't want?

Desti looked back down, then swallowed hard.

Desti: I-I'll be fine. Just...seeing this brings back bad memories...

Desti had a momentary flashback to her being taken over by that...crazy eyeball. Her hand rubbed over the circular scar where it had latched over her face.

Smg4: This won't take long Desti. Remember, this is for the greater good.

Mario looked scared as he jumped between them.

Mario: Do we REALLY wanna go down there? After what happened before?

Everyone was struck with flashbacks about what happened during the "Perfect" incident. Smg4's repeated crazed mantra, fighting off monstrous tentacles of goo, Mario and Crystal fighting a possessed Smg3 and the whole castle going up in flames.

As they came back to reality, Smg3 interjected.

Smg3: And can someone remind me again how I got roped into this suicide mission!?

Desti: Y-Yeah, I'm...only here because Meggy would've come otherwise...

Smg3 glacéd back at Desti curiously. Smg4 looked back down as he explained their reason for being there.

Smg4: We need the Power star. Apparently, there's a star in the old castle that the engineers confirmed they need to complete our castle.

Mario stared back at the hole in the ground, confirming to everyone that he's already soiled his pants.

Smg4: Cmon Mario, this is it! After this..,we will finally have our new home!

Smg4 turned back, looking at Desti and Smg3.

Smg4: You guys ready?

Desti: S-sure...

Smg3: No!

With a defiant leap, Smg4 stood back before jumping ahead.

Smg4: GERONIMO!!!

Watching him fall in shock, Desti shook her head.

Desti: Oh, what the hell...Let's go!

She jumped in soon after as Mario glanced at Smg3.

Smg3: I better not get dirty!

Smg3 jumped next with a dramatic pose, but Mario understandably tried backing out at the last Moment.

Mario: Uh, Mario just remembered his cat is on fire! I'll be right back!

Mario started walking off...only to trip on a rock and fall down the chasm regardless.