Chapter 16

A/n - So what Ishan told will be shown in the next chapter and this chapter is just to show what happened when Aditi called him.

Ishan will not tell what happened coz it contains a few kissing scenes and we can't let urvashi read that yk.

But for you all i am still updating this chapter so you all can know what happened.

Also the ones who guessed it correctly were CastleInAir plushieblushie I_like_snakes_

The others surely had nice imagination but don't worry Ishan is not gonna make anyone preggy 😃

Now let's get to the chapter

---

Ishan was talking about the wicket they all took with Shardul when he got a call. He excused himself and went to a corner.

"Hey Adi" Ishan said greeting Aditi.

"Ishan, I reached here. Sorry I couldn't come at the time of your match. I had to go somewhere." Aditi replied.

"It's okay. I will come and pick you. Where are you?" Ishan asked while walking out of the changing room.

"No, you don't have to. I am outside of the stadium already." Aditi replied and Ishan jogged towards the back gate.

After getting out through the gate he called Aditi to ask where she was.

"Here" Aditi said coming in front of him suddenly.

"I knew you will be coming from here so i was already here" She replied and Ishan hummed.

"Let's go" Ishan said walking ahead.

"Where to?" Aditi asked.

"I don't know, let's  just find a quiet place." Ishan shrugged.

"This is already a quiet place Ishan, we gonna talk here only." Aditi said making Ishan halt his steps.

"Anyone could come here Adi and if any reporter finds us here then they might think-"

"Think what? Don't we already like each other Ishu?" Aditi said curtly.

"I-i-I don't know, I am not sure if I like you okay?" Ishan whispered. Aditi came closer to him.

"How can you not be sure Ishan? Either you love someone or just don't. Stop hanging me in between." Aditi replied.

"I know, I want to like you Aditi. I seriously want to love you. We have been friends since so long. Bu-"

"But you don't feel anything for me."

"It's not like that. I do feel something for you."

"That's just platonic feelings. We both know that. Ishan I am in fucking love with you but you from these past two months have been treating me so bad. I have given you enough time. Why can't you just accept the fact you don't love me?" Aditi retorted.

"No Adi please listen t-"

"No you listen Ishan. If you can't accept the fact that you love boys then find another girl to toy with. I am done with this bullshit of you not embracing who you are." Aditi spat.

"How?" Ishan eyes widened in shock.

"How what? Wasn't it clear all along? I am not blind. I know it since we were in 10th class when you had an unhealthy obsession with Abhishek." Aditi retorted. 

"No I never ha-"

"Oh please, you can't lie to me. The jealousy and everything was not just because he was your best buddy. You always used to throw daggers at his girlfriend from your eyes."

"It's not true."

"It's the truth Ishan. Accepting it or not is your choice. But wanting to be a part of your delusion is mine and I don't want to be a part of your lie you are feeding to yourself." These were the last words Aditi said before getting inside the cab which was in the end of the alley.

"Please Aditi let's listen to me once."

"It's late Ishan, I have to get to hotel." Aditi replied. 

"Fine, let me drop you off then."

"Your hotel comes in between. Let me drop you off." Adit retorted opening the taxi's door.

"No we will go to your hotel first."

"Ishan either you are getting off first or I am going to kick you out of the cab." Aditi glared at him.

Ishan quietly sat beside her. Aditi gave address of their hotel and the cab started driving.

There was pin drop silence between them.

"Did you told anyone you are going back?" Aditi asked suddenly.

"I forgot" Ishan gasped and took out his phone. His phone was dead. He can ask Aditi to give him her phone though.

"Ofcourse you did." Aditi scoffed.

"Adi please"

"Please what? You forget about everything nowadays. Just like how you forgot you had a date half a month ago and I was waiting for you."

"I am really sorry it was just that we got the squad list that day and Dad and mom were kind of not in the right mood. It really got off my mind."

"You have excuses for every single thing right."

"These are not excuses."

"Then what are they? You know just get out. "

"Huh?"

"We arrived to your hotel so get off now." Aditi replied. 

Ishan stepped out of the taxi.

"Wait" Ishan looked back at Aditi walking out as well.

"I am sorry" She whispered before crashing her lips with Ishan. Ishan was shocked but when he felt Aditi moving her lips against him he pulled away.

"Did you felt anything? " She asked.

Her lips were soft but Ishan would have liked it more if they were a bit rough, her skin was too smooth on his chin. If it would have been stubble scratching his chin then the sensation could be more pleasant.  Ishan's eye widened as the realization dawn upon him. He stared at Aditi who also understood the answer.

"It's okay, bye" She said and turned away.

"No" Ishan shouted and pulled her back. Before she could say anything Ishan had his lips onto her roughly sucking onto her lips. Aditi tried to move away but Ishan was holding onto her very tightly.

He moved his lips with her biting her bottom lip and that's when she finally slapped him.

"Are you out of your mind? Don't you get it I love you. These actions could be nothing for you but do you realize how it can badly affect my mind." She bursted.

Ishan felt guilty.

"I am really sorry Aditi, I didn't meant to-"

"You don't mean to what? You don't mean to accept the fact you are a faggot? You don't mean to play with my feelings? You don't mean anything. What do you mean Ishan?" Aditi huffed.

Her chest was heaving up and down as she tooks heavy breath in anger. Ishan stopped himself from saying anything that could do more damage.

After a few minutes of silence Aditi went back to the cab and it drove away leaving Ishan standing out in front of his hotel.

He didn't wanted it to end like this but the damage was already done.