⑤⓪.

Miami, FLThursday 5:00pmMiami-Dade County Police Department

Miami, FL
Thursday 5:00pm
Miami-Dade County Police Department

Stepping foot into the one place they both dreaded, True and Tremaine couldn't help but feel equally uneasy.

Besides the fact that they didn't trust being inside any police station, or anywhere around the feds, they especially didn't trust Detective Willis. By no surprise, he was the first to greet them in the lobby of the station once they found their way inside.

"It's great to see you two again, and so soon at that." Detective Willis spoke with some hint of sarcasm at the sight of their arrival.

Tremaine put on the slightest grimace at those words, but True remained neutral as usual. They then shared a look between one another and after Tremaine seen True shake his head, letting him know it wasn't worth the reaction, he backed off.

Though they had some similar traits, True and Tremaine were still like night and day. Especially with the way they handled certain situations.

True was the type that needed to be provoked first to draw a reaction out of him. He didn't purposely start fights, but he definitely didn't mind finishing them.

Tremaine was obviously the opposite. He took thrill and pride in starting all his fights and finishing them too.

It was a good thing their relationship as siblings had finally found some common ground, because they easily leveled each other out in moments like the current.

After Detective Willis realized he wouldn't receive any greeting back from the two men in front of him, he moved on and got straight to his relative business.

"I'll keep things brief since I'm sure neither of you wanna be here long. This is good news on both of your behalf's—and your sister's too." Detective Willis said, being sure to add Trinity in the conversation though she wasn't in there in flesh.

"Pierre's wife decided to turn herself in today. Meaning we won't be opening the investigation back up after all."

They statement puzzled True the most. He could've sworn Clyde said Kela would already be on a flight to some other state by now. There was no way she would willingly return to prison. Unless she genuinely felt safer in a cell than out in the streets. If anything, being attached to someone like Pierre should of brought her plenty of safety.

"She came in early this morning and confessed to everything. Also said she only tried framing you two and your sister because Pierre asked her to."

"Now with this being so sudden, I'd definitely grow suspicious that one of you may have threatened her into this confession. I'm mainly speaking to you True, since I'm now aware you two have been to court for a prior matter that also involved an assault. However, she did come with evidence to prove her guiltiness, so maybe I'm mistaken."