④④.

Hi guysss, ignore any mistakes again because chile I'm pushing out some lengthy chapters  for y'all, back to back🤣
_________________________

Hi guysss, ignore any mistakes again because chile I'm pushing out some lengthy chapters  for y'all, back to back🤣_________________________

Miami, FL
Monday 2:10pm

It was the following week after Thanksgiving and the disastrous dinner that came with it. Even with all the chaos that had happened, things between everyone were now fairly calm.

Everyone except True and his older brother who he was struggling to get in touch with. Even leaving messages about Trinity being in the hospital didn't seem to gain his attention.

True stood leaned against the hood of his car, phone pressed onto ear—listening to the call he was making reach voicemail yet again.

Although he opted to not leave anymore messages, True was was now becoming fed up with Tremaine and his inconsiderate antics.

Soon as True heard the beep indicating recording of the voicemail had started, he went completely off.

"Aye Tremaine, whenever you get the chance to stop being a bitch ass nigga and check up on yo' little sister...let me know. She called you, more than once and so did I. Fuck be wrong with yo' ass?"

"Ion' know if you getting these messages and purposely ignoring them or if you just too busy playing hopscotch around the streets of Miami with them lil' gang members of yours...but Trin in the fuckin' hospital. If it mean anything to yo' stupid ass."

"I ain't gone tell you all her business but she fucked up and could really use the both of us right now. I'll let her tell you everything when you come to the hospital, that's if you ever do. Call one of us back cause if I gotta slide to yo' shit...the last thing I'm doing is knocking."

"Someone's angry." True heard a voice speak from behind him, startling him a little bit.

He turned around to see Essence standing there, who he had been waiting on for the doctor's appointment that talked about that evening of Thanksgiving.

She had parked right behind his car. Him being so enraged, going off through the phone, he hadn't even heard her pull up.

Ending the call and leaving his message at that, he chuckled at her comment. His eyes then raking over her entire appearance, starting from head to toe. He wasn't even discreet about it, because he didn't care to be.

She looked gorgeous, and who was he to keep that thought all to himself?

"You look good." True flattered, a bit more watered down than the actual compliment he had in his head. Essence smiled a little before responding to him sarcastically.

"I was actually going for beautiful today, but I guess I'll take good too." Essence joked, earning a similar smile back from True.

"My bad then, you look beautiful as fuck...if I may." He told her and she laughed a little while nodding.