⑥.

║Essence║Friday 12:30 PMLos Angeles, California 1 month later

Essence
Friday 12:30 PM
Los Angeles, California
1 month later

Lately my life had consisted of nothing but traveling for work and keeping my phone on DND. Two weeks ago I was sent here to LA for a travel assignment and I adored the atmosphere. It was much more refreshing than Miami, but sadly today was my last day.

Since I had an early morning flight at 9:45am, the remainder of my day would be spent shopping at Rodeo Drive. A way to treat myself after plenty of hard work.

I was somewhat relived to leave the hospital in Miami for a while, only because of the nonstop, unwanted flowers I had been receiving every week. True flooded the front desk with roses every other day, in attempt to apologize for everything that went down the night of Ty's birthday party.

Purposely ignoring the gifts for weeks didn't help and even when I told our security guard to throw them away, more would arrive the next day. Those weeks of ignoring him eventually turned into a full month—but that didn't knock his persistence.

After that, I took things a step farther and decided to block him on Instagram. I was adamant on using the remainder of my year to heal in peace. A task that was nearly impossible when dealing with men.

It was a shame that I had actually started to become fond of him, right before everything that happened that night.

║Essence║

Essence

Being a victim of domestic violence made me hate any sort of conflict, but pulling out a gun was where I especially drew the line. I was already shaken up from being harassed by a stranger and finding out both True and Rico were carrying guns, only made me want to leave.

Neither of them seemed like they were reluctant about shooting, meaning they had done it before. That lead me to believe he was the exact kinda person I assumed he was.

I went searching for somewhere secluded to calm myself down but after drinking heavily, my emotions were everywhere. All I could do was run off to find a place where no one could bother me.