①⑥.

║Omniscient║Tulum, MexicoEssence's Birthday WeekendThursday 3:30 PM

Omniscient
Tulum, Mexico
Essence's Birthday Weekend
Thursday 3:30 PM

"Touch the fuck downnn!" Chassidy squealed as she ran up the stairs that lead to the villa's front door, "My bitch turning twenty-five in a private villa, not a resort!"

Essence and Aladrea laugh at how excited Chassidy was, following behind her into their villa. Everyone was here, True and Rico even made sure to invite Tyrus since he hadn't been around lately.

"You definitely did your big one True, this place is gorgeous." Aladrea said with a smile, looking around the room.

"Fasho, anything for her." True said, glancing over at Essence. She hadn't even heard him, she was already too busy exploring the place.

True followed after her as she stepped outside where the pool and open beachfront was. Essence stood idle, taking in all of the scenery.

"What you think?" True asked from behind her, making Essence jump from being somewhat startled. She turned around and smiled, seeing it was only him.

"You might have outdid my bougie ass." Essence teased, using her fingers to make air quotes around the word bougie.

"Damn, that's a compliment foreal considering you grew up in a house twice this size." He joked with her.

"Whatever," She waved a hand a him, "Thank you for doing this." Essence gave him her usual smile.

"You know it's never a problem. Imma take care of you." True spoke, pulling her into a hug.

"Well, I'll make sure your birthday is just as extravagant when it comes around." Essence told him but he shook his head.

"Nah, no need to." True chuckled, his mood becoming stale at the mention of his own birthday.

"Oh, you're one of those people?" Essence questioned, making him raise a brow.

"What you mean?" He asked her with a scrunched face.

"You know, those people who go all out for everyone else's birthday but then entirely neglect their own." Essence folded her arms as she stared up at him.

"Ion' really care for my birthday." True shrugged, shaking his head at her statement.

"You will this time, cause I'm gonna take care of you too." Essence cheesed at him. He always found her smile contagious and so he couldn't help but smile back.