③⑦. Part 1

Miami, FLTHE SAME NIGHTFriday 11:27pmTrue's house

Miami, FL
THE SAME NIGHT
Friday 11:27pm
True's house

"I love you True." He heard Essence repetitively cry out, losing count of how many times the phrase had left her mouth tonight.

"I love you so much." Essence moaned out again, like music to his ears.

After True blew the candles out on his cake, he only managed to get open two or three gifts open before they impatiently undressed each other and ended up in their current position.

Her nails were tearing into his back, her legs propped onto his shoulders as he stroked into her slow and deep.

"You know I love you too baby," True spoke back to her while staring down into her eyes, "That's why I fuck you like I do." He said, sending butterflies to her stomach as she shut her eyes closed to escape his gaze.

"You already know what imma say right?" Essence heard him say before he leaned down and pressed his lips against her ear.

"Eyes on me Essence." He spoke lowly into her ear, and they fluttered back open to meet his once he lifted back up.

"Good girl." True praised, rocking into her slowly. That sent Essence spiraling with pleasure and suddenly, she had found her kink.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Essence whimpered to him after hearing his remark, feeling her legs weaken.

"Nah, not yet." True said, pushing into her deeper, "Hold it for me."

True took the both of Essence's hands and restrained them above her head. He tried holding his groans back but failed after feeling her wetness increase every time he dug into her a little deeper.

"You look so pretty," True complimented while pounding into her, "Shit, Ion' even wanna pull out." He spoke under his breath, assuming Essence hadn't heard his words—but she did.

"Don't." She softly moaned back to him, "Please don't pull out baby, please." Essence begged of him in the heat of the moment.

"Where you want me to nut, hm?" True asked lowly, switching the rhythm of his strokes to give all the attention to her favorite spot.

"Tell me." He demanded while giving his thrust more speed, simultaneously trailing kisses along her neck and chest. She couldn't even get her words out clear, stuck in a daze.

Essence looked up from his tattooed chest and back into his eyes. With all her thoughts blurred, she finally gave him an answer.