②③. ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

The same dayMiami, Florida: Opa-LockaFriday 4:45PM

The same day
Miami, Florida: Opa-Locka
Friday 4:45PM

Ju, Dee and Monty all sat in the car talking while passing a blunt around, waiting on Zay to come out the house. True specifically asked them not to take Zay anywhere near the warehouse since he was worried about him, but they were sneaking him along anyways.

"This shit got me high as hell, Ian' gone lie." Dee spoke through the smoke he was exhaling.

"I was just telling True this shit smoke good as hell." Monty nodded to agree as he grabbed the blunt Dee was passing back to him.

"Speaking of that nigga True, y'all seen his text the other day?" Ju looked over and asked them.

"Naw, what he was saying?" Dee questioned with a raised brow.

"Some shit bout shuttin' down the warehouse in North Miami. He want full operation at the one here in Opa-Locka." Ju told them while he shook his head, "He must be hiring some more niggas cause otherwise we gone be working like slaves."

"He gookin' fasho but that shit is more money in our pockets." Dee shrugged, not really finding an issue with the idea.

"Yeah more money only if yo' ass moving that shit fast enough, you know how much weed dat' shit gone be?" Ju asked, looking over to see Dee was really way too high to even answer.

"Just drop dat' shit off at Monty grandma house." Dee shrugged, "Her old ass smoke a zip a day." He said jokingly, making them all laugh.

"Hell yeah, my granny do be getting higher den' a bitch." Monty spoke with a smile, "I'm actually bout to go smoke with her after this."

"True been trippin' lately anyways doe." Dee complained, "Ion' know wassup with him."

"That nigga sprung as hell and heartbroken, Essence cut that nigga off after everything went down. That's what he told me." Ju explained to his friends, "That's exactly why I keep a couple bitches cause if one stress me out, i can go fuck with da' other. Settling down don't get yo' ass nowhere but exactly where his ass at."

"No offense but ain't nobody taking relationship advice from you Ju." Monty commented with a laugh.

"Y'all should, cause y'all asses gone end up like True too...tryna love these hoes." Ju shrugged, feeling as though his advice was plenty good.

"Aye man, somebody text this nigga Zay to hurry up. I got shit to do after this, I wasn't even planning on working today." Dee said, looking around the car for his own phone.

"Yeah, I got plans too." Ju said before blowing the horn a few times so Zay would know to hurry outside. He knew Arielle was out of class at 4:15 but True had just texted them around 4:30 asking if they could grab some things from the warehouse and drop it at his house since he wasn't able to do it himself.