③④.

🙂 before you even start reading, yes it's an Ari and Ju chapter because a lot of you always request that but I be dodging it🤣

⚠️TW: mention of suicide & self harm.
_______________________

Miami, FLTuesday 2:30pm DNA Diagnostics Center of Miami

Miami, FL
Tuesday 2:30pm
DNA Diagnostics Center of Miami

"Don't throw shit at me nigga, you got me fucked up!" Naliyah screamed at Ju who had just thrown the paternity result papers directly in her face. He was now standing over her with his face twisted in anger.

"Naw you got me fucked up Naliyah, ain't I tell you dat' shit wasn't mine." Ju shook his head as he forcefully pushed pass her, leaving out the door of the testing center. She had people staring at her outburst and he didn't want any part of it.

"Then whose is it...cause you the last nigga I been with." She asked, following behind him with her arms folded.

"When, two months ago?" Ju turned back and scoffed at her, "Bitch you played...whole Miami ran through dat' shit. Go find whoever was hittin' it after me cause clearly that nigga ain't smart enough if he ain't strap up with yo' ass."

"Nigga the whole Miami ran through you too, you ain't nobody special. You act like you anything more than community dick. Don't say shit when my brothers come beat the fuck outta you!" She shouted before stepping in his face to block him from getting in the car.

"Beat the fuck outta who?" Ju berated her for the statement she had made, "You know how me and my niggas get, don't start some shit for yo' brothers that they can't finish. You lucky I ain't let my lil' sister beat yo' ass that night, just like she did before. Fuck out my way man." He grabbed her arms and pushed her aside as gentle as he could. Though Ju didn't fuck with her, he'd still never put his hands on any woman. He was raised with that much sense at least.

"Yo' sister ain't never beat shit, but I got something for that lil' bitch too. Her friend Trinity ain't safe either cause imma slap the fuck outta her when I see her." Naliyah threatened causing Ju to chuckle at her comment.

"Aight coo, let them know when you drop that lil' bastard of yours and you know they'll pull up. They ain't never ducking you, lame ass bitch." Ju spoke before he went slamming his car door closed. Naliyah stood outside his window still arguing but he turned his music up and sped off, leaving her where she stood.

Only being about 15 minutes from Opa-Locka, Ju was pulling back up to the warehouse in no time. He had only left for an hour or so since she called him to finally do the paternity test.