③⑤.

West Palm Beach, FLSunday 3:00pmRico & Chassidy's Baby shower

West Palm Beach, FL
Sunday 3:00pm
Rico & Chassidy's Baby shower

"Such a handsome young man, Chassidy you better hope baby Rei Rei comes out looking like Rico." Chassidy's grandmother cooed as Rico stood cheesing at the compliment.

"Thank you granny May, preciate you." Rico responded before he looked over to see Chassidy with her lips curled up at them.

"Granny, please don't gas his head up. Rei better be a good mix of us both or I'm suing somebody, maybe even his ass." Chassidy laughed, playfully rolling her eyes at Rico who nodded to agree with her first statement.

"My man is handsome though, isn't he?" Chassidy gushed behind her grandmother's statement as she ran her hands down the Burberry button up Rico was wearing, just to smooth out any wrinkles.

"You look good too. Rei gone be pretty as hell anyways thanks to her gorgeous ass momma." Rico complimented as he leaned down to kiss Chassidy's forehead.

"I appreciate that but I look like a Rollie Pollie in a dress right now." Chassidy complained, looking down at herself with a frown.

"Shit...I love Rollie Pollies then, them my favorite bugs." Rico shrugged with a grin, earning a laugh from Chassisy who then mushed him away.

Since Chassidy's parents and Immediate family all resided in West Palm Beach, they decided on having the baby shower there. It made the most sense considering she had more family than Rico. They opted to go all out with some fancy venue but as nice as her parents home was, they settled with that. Usually Chassidy loved everything to be extravagant but now that she was transitioning into mommy mode, she appreciated more intimate private gatherings.

Chassidy's parents had met Rico about one month after he had woken from his coma. As for the rest of her family, this was their first time meeting him in person. It was no surprise to her that they loved him already, her family were super laidback people. Rico was also a naturally charismatic person so that also worked in his favor as well.

Chassidy always said it was the reason he pulled her so easily that night they all met at the club. That or she was just really drunk, either way—it was a great thing they did meet.

"Chas, Essence and Aladrea just pulled up!" Chassidy heard her mother slide the back door open and shout.

"Okay, coming!" Chassidy shouted back as she waddled across the grass to the stairs of the patio where Rico grabbed her hand to help her up.

"Damn three steps and my ass is winded, maybe I don't want anymore kids." She laughed and Rico did too, giving her an 'I told you so' face.