③①.

Miami, Florida: Opa-LockaThursday 4:30pmThe Warehouse

Thursday 4:30pm
The Warehouse

The past two weeks had made Rico more than stressed. Between handling things at the warehouse with the boys, dealing with a very emotional Chassidy and constantly wondering about when True would be free, he was extremely strung out. It also didn't help that he was back in school now too.

Everything going on around him was making it rather hard to focus. It was either that or the simple fact that he hadn't been a student in a while. He had grown somewhat accustomed to the street life, and now being back in the books was foreign to him. Nonetheless he was prevailing best he could.

Rico knew True wouldn't dare approve of him being anywhere near the warehouse, but the boys needed the guidance. Rico was the only one who could regulate things just as well as True and so he did for the time being.

"I swore I said trim the new plants only if the buds ain't heavy yet." Rico admonished, taking a glance at everything that was still undone.

"Ju was suppose to do it yesterday." Monty murmured as he walked by, not wanting to say much else about it.

Ju had been in his feelings for the past two weeks and it was starting to cause a small divide between him and everyone else. Every time he came to the warehouse, he had an attitude and barely even worked. Nobody was feeling it, especially since it was due to something they all felt he had brought on himself.

"Aight so why he didn't?" Rico asked, looking over at Ju who was lost in his own thoughts.

"Cause his ass too busy being worried about his babymomma problems. Maybe shit would be done right if he focused instead of using all his time to wonder if Ari gone wanna play step momma to his kid." Dee instigated unapologetically, cutting his eyes at Ju who stood working quietly. That was until he heard his name.

"You got some shit you gotta say Deon?" Ju immediately turned and scoffed after Dee's remark. Standing to his feet, he shot Dee a glare, "Cause I hear my name but Ion' see you addressing shit directly with me."

"You heard yo' name so that's me addressing it. You been around this bitch slacking and if nobody else gone say some, you know I am." Dee replied as he then pointed to the door, "It's shit to do so get up or get the fuck out."

"You know that ain't my kid. Ian' even did no paternity test with her ass so stop saying dat' shit." Ju declaimed with irritation lined in his tone, "And just cause you address it don't mean you runnin' shit behind me. True ain't leave nobody in charge so you, Zay or Monty ain't finna tell me what to do. If yo' ass want me out, put me out this bitch."

"Damn, we ain't even say shit." Zay spoke up with a scrunched face from across the room.

"Don't matter. All y'all niggas keep saying lil' slick shit and think Ian' gone hear it." Ju argued back, raising his voice a bit.