④⑤.

Miami, FLTHE SAME DAYTuesday 11:30amMiami Central Health hospital

Miami, FL
THE SAME DAY
Tuesday 11:30am
Miami Central Health hospital

"All your vitals appear to look good so it's safe to say you're ready for discharge! Just sit tight, the doctor will be in shortly to give you everything you need before you go."

"Will I still have all the same prescriptions that my psychiatrist gave me?" Trinity asked, genuinely curious about the change in her medications.

"No....but the doctor will be assigning you to a rehabilitation facility. It'll be with the rest of your paperwork." The nurse spoke to Trinity, her tone coming off a bit shady and condescending.

Trinity's eyes shot up at her, squinting a little bit before she chuckled mirthlessly. The nurse gave her nothing but a tight lipped smile in return to that glare before leaving the room.

"Overdose one time and everybody treat you like Rue from Euphoria around this bitch." Trinity mumbled to herself while rolling her eyes.

Trinity continued getting her bearings while waiting on the doctor. After tying her shoes and zipping the hoodie she had just put on, she then pulled out her phone, seeing messages from Tremaine that made her let out a scoff.

Bitch ass brother👎🏾
I'll be there around 10 or 10:30

True coming with me

Sorry. Can't come anymore.

You were on campus with friends that night. No specific names.

Delete our message thread ASAP.
Read 11:35am

Trinity stared at his last two text in confusion, unsure what Tremaine was referring to. Brushing it off, she shrugged and thought nothing else of it. All she could focus on was the fact he hadn't shown up to the hospital the whole week she was there. Then again, she already knew he was full of broken promises anyway.

"Sorry ass bitch, couldn't even make it to the hospital before I got discharged." Trinity muttered while she went to Tremaine's full contact, scrolling down to press the block button.

If it was one thing she hated about Tremaine, he could never keep a promise. Not that she expected much from him anyways.

On the other hand, It was a surprise to her that True hadn't made it this morning either. Which she did find strange. She didn't worry about it though, assuming he was more than likely caught up with something else.

Just as she went to answer other text messages, the doctor stepped in the room and greeted her. Except he wasn't alone.

Two police officers stood alongside him, causing Trinity to frown when her eyes finally raised up at them. With her brows knit together in confusion, her eyes then flickered between the police and the doctor before she spoke.