②④.

Boca Raton, FloridaSaturday 3:15PM

Boca Raton, Florida
Saturday 3:15PM

Saturday had finally arrived and somehow, just as Issac said he would, he pulled some strings. The court had pardoned True's trip to Fort Pierce and he wouldn't even disclose to True how he made it all happen. Right now though, True didn't even care how. He was solely focused on getting everything solved with Pierre before his court date, because time was ticking.

Most of the ride was quiet since Trinity had fallen asleep before they reached Fort Lauderdale. By now, they were in Boca Raton and making progress but there was still lots of driving left to do. For once, True was enjoying the silence of the road, even while stuck with his thoughts. It didn't last long though, a yawn made him return from his deep thinking and look over to see a now woke Trinity who had a mug on her face already.

"Damn, still not there?" She groaned as she peeked out the window.

"Nah, still got bout' an hour and forty minutes left." He informed her and hearing that only made her groan again.

"I need to fucking smoke," Trinity huffed as she dug through her purse, "Can I roll up in here?" She questioned, making True jerk his head back at her with a scrunched face.

"And if we get pulled over?" True asked as he side-eyed her.

Usually getting pulled over wasn't something he cared about but the circumstance were different right now.

"Ion' really get why that's an issue." Trinity replied nonchalantly, looking over at True with a blank stare.

"For one, I'm on a fuckin' ankle monitor, almost two hours outside of Miami with yo' underaged ass in the car. Second, you got weed on you and an unregistered gun." True snapped at her and could hear her smack her lips from across the car.

"Nigga, ain't you facing murder charges? You don't have much to lose anyways, even if they did pull us over and find a lil' weed and a damn gun." Trinity argued back with a laugh as she started preparing her blunt anyways.

"That gun is illegal too, don't forget that. They search this car and see you got a switch on that Glock, yo' ass going down too." True warned her but she didn't seem to care at all. She just rolled her eyes and continued fixing her blunt.

"Just vibe twin," Trinity chuckled, "You wanna hit my blunt?"

"No." True replied with a stern tone as he glanced over at her.

"Aight, fine. Let's get to know each other then," Trinity started as she sat up in her seat, "Where you grow up in Miami?"

"Remember when I told yo' ass I hate small talk?" True asked, glaring over at her.