②⑨.

Waittt, I come back on here and we at 112k!!!
I fuck with y'all cause y'all fuck with meee 🥹Thank y'all for reading!🫶🏾
________________________

Waittt, I come back on here and we at 112k!!! I fuck with y'all cause y'all fuck with meee 🥹Thank y'all for reading!🫶🏾________________________

Miami, FL
Monday 10:35am
C&G Law Firm: Issac's office

"I love you Essence, you know imma call back whenever I can." He spoke through the phone, making her sigh as she knew the call would hang up at any minute.

"I love you too." She was able to finish before the call finally disconnected, leaving Essence in the silence of her car.

Getting a call from True was the best part of Essence's day now and the worse part was the call coming to an end. When True called them on his birthday, they all assumed he probably wouldn't be calling back for a while. They were wrong though, he could make calls now and definitely made sure to call whenever he could. It was the reason Essence kept her phone close by at all times. She wouldn't dare miss a chance to talk to him.

She made her exit from the car and headed inside the firm Issac worked in. Essence wasn't sure what to expect today when meeting with Issac. He always made every matter sound urgent so she was a bit nervous.

As soon as Essence made it upstairs to his office, she noticed his door was already a bit cracked. She left a gentle knock against the wooden door that caused him to look up from his computer screen.

"You can come in," She heard Issac call out in a firm voice as he assumed it was one of his colleagues at the door. When Essence stepped in and he seen it was only her, his tight and serious demeanor faded.

"Oh, didn't know it was you Essence." Issac greeted with a smile, "How are you?"

"Good." She replied back with smile as well and took a seat across from him. He noticed her somewhat giddy behavior and took it upon himself to mention it.

"You seem to be in a good mood, I take it you've heard from True?" Issac questioned, knowing that would be the most logical reason for her current happiness. Sure enough, Essence nodded with a bright smile and confirmed his guess.

"Yeah, just a few minutes ago actually." Essence spoke to him happily.

"I'm glad to hear that." Issac said back to Essence, "I know everything has been crazy lately but I'm working on getting some normalcy back into everyone's life. That's why I asked you to stop by today."

"Everything's okay though, right?" Essence had to ask since she was unable to read Issac's mood.

"Of course, this is all good news..well, most of it. Firstly, I wanted to explain why I needed you to sign for True's assets. Don't be alarmed at what I'm about to say at first....but let's say True did end up serving his full sentence," Issac said and Essence absolutely hated the sound of that scenario. "I wanted to be sure anything he owns ended up in good hands. Since he legally has family now, if you didn't sign for his assets...there would be a good chance it'd go to his brother or his father if he wasn't released. Which wouldn't be ideal at all."