④⑦.

I try to update back to back when the chapters take place in the same timeframe so nobody gets confused but sometimes it just doesn't happen that way😅 sorry if you forgot everything from last chapter.

Miami, FL
THE SAME NIGHT
3:30am

While Tremaine was across the other side of Miami handling business with True, Trinity was on his side of town. She was in search for him after receiving an odd text from him. However, Unbeknown to her, the text hadn't even come from her brother.

Once again, Trinity was finding herself lured to the wrong place, at the wrong time.

After pulling up, she was surprised to see no sign of Tremaine's car. Not thinking anything of it, Trinity figured he rode there with someone else and brushed it off.

After Hoping out the car, she made her way inside using the key Tremaine had given her to the small building. It was a spot over in Little Haiti that he strictly used for business with the Zoe Pound, but Trinity came there to visit him, only when necessary.

The place was quiet, but the lights were on. It was clear somebody was there, it just wasn't the person Trinity was expecting.

Stepping inside the room just around the corner from the front door, she ran into Khalil. As much as Tremaine hated him, Trinity did too. Slightly rolling her eyes, she took a glance around the room before acknowledging his presence.

"Is Tremaine here?" Trinity questioned as she looked around the desolate room once more. Khalil looked her up and down before putting out the blunt he had in his hand. He shrugged, though he knew the answer to Trinity's question.

Khalil knew Tremaine was up to something, but he also knew he wouldn't get any answers from him. Besides the fact that they continuously bumped heads, Tremaine was private about everything he did, especially when it came to sharing any of it with Khalil.

With Trinity now standing in front of him, alone, Khalil was ready to take advantage of the moment and get the answers he desired too.

"Ion' know, is this where he told you he'd be?" Khalil asked back, causing Trinity to raise a brow at him herself.

"He texted me, like thirty minutes ago...asked me to meet him here soon as I could." Trinity informed Khalil who nodded a little.

"Oh aight, well you can wait around for him if you want. We can smoke and wait for him together actually. I been meaning to talk to him too." He said in his best attempt to stall Trinity from leaving.

"I'm good. Been tryna cut back on smoking so thanks, but no thanks. It's late as hell anyways, I'll just call him in the morning." Trinity said, turning around to leave before Khalil spoke up again.

"He was telling me you was fucked up the other week. Ain't say why though, you good now?" He asked Trinity while getting out his seat to meet her across the room.