①⑤.

║Omniscient║Miami, FLSaturday 3:24 PMAdventura Mall

Omniscient
Miami, FL
Saturday 3:24 PM
Adventura Mall

"Damn, I ain't know yo' momma was still a bitch Essence." Chassidy said while shaking her head.

"Not to be disrespectful but I agree, that's fucked up to say." Aladrea agreed, her face scrunched up in disgust. Essence nodded at their responses, finding herself becoming irritated all over again as she thought about everything that her mother said.

It had been about a week since Thanksgiving dinner and Essence had blocked her mother's number, again. Since Arielle was in town this weekend to move a few things in at UMiami, their mother had been trying to reach Essence through Arielle.

With Essence's birthday coming up in just a few weeks, she was trying her best to stay stress free. It seemed nearly impossible though, hearing the news of Jaylen being out, her mother tell her that a relationship with true would only end up with him dead or in jail. She was extremely stressed but was hoping this birthday trip True had surprised her with would help make up for things.

"At least your bruise healed before the trip!" Aladrea said, referring to the bruise Essence had from fainting at her parents house.

"Girl, I would've been wearing hats the whole time if it didn't!" Essence laughed. Though the dinner at her parents house brought up some traumatic topics for her, she was glad she could laugh it off.

"Tulum is gonna be a vibeee." Aladrea dragged as they walked alongside each other in the mall, "We definitely getting fucked up, I hope y'all bitches ready!"

"After the shit I been dealing with plus working these new shifts, you know I'm not skipping any shots." Essence laughed, nodding her head.

All Chassidy did was nod and smile. Essence's birthday trip was in just a few weeks and she still wasn't sure how she'd lie her way out of drinking the whole entire time. After going to her first appointment with Rico last week, she instantly fell in love with her baby. There was no way she was getting rid of it, so now she had to keep her secret safe for a while. It being her best friend's birthday trip was gonna make it extremely hard, especially in a place like Mexico where even the water was basically tequila.

"Where y'all wanna go next, I think I got everything I need." Chassidy asked them, looking around to see what stores they were around.

"I just wanna stop in Aritzia and Saks, then I'm good. Plus, Arielle is gonna want me to pick her up soon I'm sure." Essence spoke and Aladrea nodded. They all turned around, knowing both stores were on the other side of the mall. Out of nowhere, Essence felt an elbow nudge her. Looking up from her phone, she seen Chassidy discreetly pointing ahead of them. Kela and her best friend Jakia were walking the way they were heading.