④③.

Sorry for the wait, heyyy y'all  :)
This chapter is long af, even longer than last. If you see any mistakes, just ignore them cause I refuse to read through several times. I have the attention span of a hamster, so it just ain't happening.
_________________________

Thanksgiving Day

Miami, FL
Saturday 4:25pm

Another month had passed by, it now being late November. Essence and True were still  apart and everyone had officially accepted their separation. Even the both of them had finally came to terms with it. They were now living freely without knowing about anything one another did in their everyday daily lives.

It was a strangest thing, going from full time lovers to complete strangers and though it took some time to adjust—it was normal to them now.

Essence had been using the passed time to work on her own issues and better herself. She was unlearning many of her bad habits and developing better communication skills since she started going to the same therapist as Chassidy.

On occasions, she did find herself missing True, but also understood their relationship wasn't where it needed to be. While it did hurt to let go, it was all necessary for her growth. Now, it was refreshing to be single and healing by her lonesome. Surely it was needed and she was embracing it too.

Essence was also three months pregnant now and still withholding the information from the father of her child.

After speaking with her therapist on the matter, she realized not telling True was a form of sticking to her old bad habits. She was still running from that particular problem and couldn't grow to her fullest potential until she rectified the situation. Her only other option was much too harsh to go through with—hiding the child from True forever.

Her last therapy session had definitely encouraged her to finally relay that information to him and so today, she finally would.

True on the other hand was still pursuing Ahnesti, but it was nothing more than casual. It was the first time he ever dealt with someone that actually understood the meaning of no strings attached. They simply vibed and left a title out of it.

Sometimes he felt Ahnesti was just a distraction, something to keep his mind off Essence on the days he missed her more than usual. Other times though, it often felt like they could've been something more.

Since they had grown closer over the past month, he was making the bold decision to bring her over for everyone to meet—as a friend of course. It was only because her family was all the way in California and he felt bad that she had no other Thanksgiving plans.