③⑧. Part 2

Miami, FL1:07amMiami Central Health Hospital 

Miami, FL
1:07am
Miami Central Health Hospital 

Tremaine and True had been sitting in the waiting room in silence for the past 2 hours. They hadn't exchanged a single word, both their minds too occupied on whether their little sister was dead or alive.

True's phone was blowing up with calls and texts from Essence, but he hadn't even bothered to respond. He knew she was gonna be livid. His promise about being gone for thirty minutes had to turned into nearly 3 hours and he wasn't prepared for her wrath just yet.

After another twenty minutes, the doctor came out to them with an unreadable expression. The both of them had their worries, but they decided to keep high hopes that he hadn't come with bad news.

"Are you two waiting for Trinity Delva?" The doctor questioned, staring down at the clipboard in front of him.

"Obviously, fuck nigga. Who else would we be out here waiting on, the fucking president?" Tremaine stood out his seat and pressed like the hot head he was. True stood up as well, placing a hand on Tremaine's chest so that he'd know to calm down.

"Yeah, we her brothers. You gotta excuse him, he a lil shook up right now." True spoke, giving the doctor an apology for Tremaine's behavior.

The doctor gave Tremaine a look before he cleared his throat and nodded, continuing his announcement.

"She's alive and awake...removed the bullets and gave her a few stitches. She should only need to stay a night or so. If anything changes while monitoring her, we'll be sure to let you know. She's also a bit aggressive at the moment but I'll leave that for you two to sort out." The doctor said, giving only True a tight-lipped smile but it fell off when he looked in Tremaine's direction, "She's right down that hall, room 483."

True glared at Tremaine before pushing him forward down the hall, embarrassed by his outburst towards the doctor. Stepping into her room, Trinity's red and puffy eyes only quickly spared the two of them a glance before she looked back up at the small tv on the wall. She had clearly been crying since she woke back up, heavily too.

"How you feeling?" Tremaine asked first while True stood quiet. He could already read the room and it was saying one thing—Trinity was furious.

"I'm feeling like I don't need no fake ass muthafuckas standing around my hospital room like they actually give a fuck bout' me." She wasted no time snapping, her face twisted in anger.

"Who don't give a fuck bout' you?" Tremaine scoffed at her, "Ain't we bring yo' stupid ass to the hospital? We the reason you alive right now."

"Ion' give a fuck bitch, you coulda left me to die then. Like I said, Ion' need you niggas saving me. I don't need y'all asses at all actually." Trinity spat viciously at him.

"Watch how you talk to me foreal. Shoulda left yo' ass to die then since you wanna run off doing crazy shit." Tremaine argued back, "Dumb ass lil' girl." He finished under his breath.